Chapter 21:

It was thundering and pouring really bad. But this weather was my favorite. I found my favorite book and made myself a fresh cup of coffee.The weather was so bad I was hoping and praying Jungkook was okay. I heard down the hall my brother and the guys were talking about a party. Hmm? What was the occasion now? I tried to be like Kim Possible.. and be sneaky.. but my clumsy ass decides to bump into the table and books fall on the floor. Yoongi peeped out the door. I hid against the wall. Fuck! I guess I'm not made to be a Charlie's Angel. I walked slowly to my brother's office. And hid against the wall. I was trying to overhear them.

"So guys, Y/N's birthday is almost here. She's never had a birthday party since our parents died. I want to make it big for her. I know living with me made her life miserable. Especially being in the mafia. I want to make it up to her for all these years. I fucked up and wasn't there for her and I made her not be able to live her life and kept her in her room like she was a prisoner. The only time I let her out was when she had that dick head of a boyfriend and he treated her like shit and I took care of that.But anyways, I want to make it up to her and throw her the biggest party ever. She's going to be 25. So let's plan her something that will take her breathe away".

I was shocked on what I was hearing. Is this really happening? Is that what they were talking about when I came out that day and they were hiding everything?
Hmm.. the last birthday party I had was when I was 15. My parents threw me one.. no parent would give their kid. Well it was my dad mostly. Then after that when they died, I didn't care about my birthday. It wasn't worth it no more.

"So what do you want to get ?" Yoongi asked. "Hmmm.. I really don't know." Namjoon said. "There has to be something that we can do to make her party amazing. I don't even remember the last birthday parties we had. It's been so long. Jhope, do you got any ideas?" Namjoon said.

Wow, was Namjoon really doing this... for me? What the hell... by accident I banged my arm on the wall.
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!
I ran as fast as I could.. I banged my leg on the table. FUCKING SHIT! I'm hobbling back to the patio. I finally jumped on the couch and I opened my book and pretending I was reading. Fuck! What is wrong with me? I can't be a spy I'd be caught so many times. Namjoon and the rest of the boys were looking all over to see where the noise came from. I'm watching them from the corner of my eye. They all ended up on the door of the patio...

"Y/N did you hear any noise?" My brother asked. I shook my head no.
"If you hear anything let me know okay."He said. I nodded my head yes. They finally left and I was able to breathe again. The rain was getting worse. Looked like a hurricane was coming. Please God.. let Jungkook make it home safe.

......

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung got to their destination. Jungkook stood by his car while the two Asshole's did what they had to do. He didn't trust them one bit especially with his car. Jungkook was so irritated that he just wanted to kill them both right now. He already shot Taehyung twice and Shot Jimin in the shoulder. He didn't want to make it noticeable. He kept twirling his car keys on his finger. Finally, they came back with the documents and the item they needed to give to Namjoon. Jimin stared at Jungkook hard in his eyes.

"What Jimin?" Jungkook asked irritated. Jimin just kept staring at him and got in the backseat. Taehyung comes behind Jimin and just ignores Jungkook and gets in the car. Jungkook takes a deep breathe before entering the car with these two. He wasn't ready for the drive home.

It was super quiet on the way home. Jungkook didn't trust neither one of them. He was waiting for someone to talk. Taehyung just stared out the window looking at the rain. While Jimin was on his phone.

"So, Jungkook..." Taehyung said.
Here it goes again.
"What Taehyung?" Jungkook said annoyed. Taehyung smirked a little and bit his bottom lip.
"When the boss finds out you have been fucking his sister.. what are you going to tell him?" Taehyung asked.
Jungkook was not going to answer this.