Chapter 48:

We kept on partying all night...playing games and drinking so much. Jungkook kept saying so much dirty stuff in my ear. I was getting so turned on...I sat on his lap and rubbed his leg and worked my way up to his dick. He was getting harder each time the more I rubbed it. It was easy access to cause he was wearing his swim trucks. Jungkook started moaning low...

"Fuck..baby....mmm...that feels so good...mmm" he moaned.

"Baby....stop... behave..." I said slurring my words. .

"No... I can't help it...you drive me crazy" Jungkook said slurring his words to..

Jungkook kept saying more dirty things in my ear while I was rubbing his dick. Jungkook was moaning and groaning and he was saying things I never heard him say before and what he wants to do.

"Yo Jk you okay over there?" Namjoon said drunk.

"Oh yeah! never been better" Jungkook said drunk smiling.

"When you making me a uncle?" Namjoon said slurring his words.

"Ha not for a while" Jungkook said.

My hands were still in his shorts rubbing his dick slow then fast.

Jungkook was biting his lip and moaning.

"Baby... bad..girl..mmmm" Jungkook whispering in my hear.

I giggled..

"I'm ready to be a uncle! Get to work" Namjoon said slurring his words.

"Not for a while.. but one day" I said drunk.

"Make us all UNCLES! get to work now!!!" Jimin and Yoongi said slurring their words.

"NO!" I laughed.

"That's it! It's happening now.." Jhope and Namjoon came over to us stumbling. My hand was still in Jungkook's shorts.

"Oh shit! They already started!" Namjoon said.

Me and Jungkook both turned red and I slid my hand out. Namjoon and Jhope picked us up we were all stumbling walking.and took us in the pool house. That my dad built in the back of the house.

"Now, you guys aren't leaving until you make it happen" Namjoon said closing the door.

"I guess he doesn't know that I'm on birth control " I started laughing.

"Yeah and I dont think he knows that we've been using protection" Jungkook said slurring his words.

"Well what should we do?" I asked

"I don't...know..." Jungkook said.

"Let's just go back out there..." I said.

"We can't... they think we are doing it" Jungkook said slurring his words.

I took another sip of my drink...

"Damn...I'm running out...I need more" I said looking in the can.

"Oooh I see what your doing...you want me to go out there to get us more drinks so we can get more drunk then we already are and for me to get liquor dick." Jungkook said.

"Your a smart Kookie" I said cute.

"Alright...I'll be back...stay in here! Lock this door" Jungkook said.

Jungkook left the pool house and I locked the door. I could hear the boys saying things...

'Where's Y/N?'

'Damn you finished already?'

'You better have done her good... I need a niece or nephew'

'I bet you worked her out too good... that's why she ain't coming out yet