Turtleneck Season

"Chhh ah-ha! N-not too hard!" Vegeta whines, making me grunt in turn.

"I thought you liked it hard." He doesn't have a response for that one, grinding his hips to gain some sort of friction but it is only met with empty space. "Kakarotttt." He whimpers, breathless.

"Hm prince?" My tongue laps out once more, sucking and biting the sensitive areas on his neck. He squeals, shuddering against my touch.

"Don't leave a-any marks too high." Breathing through his teeth, he tilts his head back.

I bite down harder, near his ear. My hands find their way down his stomach, above his v-line. "Kakarot!" He sobs out, slightly pulling away and I yank him back to me. "Yes, sweetheart?"

"We-we don't have time for this m-mmph! W-we-!" My prince pleads, shaking his head along with his legs. "What don't we have time for? I'm just... kissing you. Here." I place a gentle kiss on his multiple marks, letting my lips linger on the harsher ones.

"And here." Pecking his bottom lip before I bite down on it, he winces as he tries his hardest to maintain eye contact with me. "Mm. And here." I kiss him on his nose and though he's pissed at me, he smiles at me warmly in spite of himself.

I let him go, or attempt to but he clings to me. "You're so mean." He hisses, his fingers travelling along his neck, whining softly when they pass tender bruises.

"Tell me something I don't know. You might want to wear something that covers that." With an expressive scowl, he pushes me away and all I can do is chuckle. This will be a beach day he'll never forget.