A Majin's Depravity

"You stay there. Got it?" I instruct him to keep still on the couch with a quivering, hard cock and a cover wrapped around his lap tightly.

"I-i got it." He whimpers, unused to this darker side of me. His fingers clench and unclench in the covers, biting on his lip.

"And you? You summoned me at a bad time. Just to piss off our mate." I look at my doppelganger through hazy, lust filled eyes as I sit on his lap. My legs swing to the sides of his thighs so all he can do is gaze at me absentmindedly. He's trapped with me, nowhere to go.

Oh the things I could do to him to wipe the naive facade off his face.

The things I'm going to do.

"I-i'm s-sorr-"

"Did I ask you to speak?" He bites his lip with a slight of his head and eyes Kakarot. I follow his quivering gaze.

"He's not going to save you." I chuckle wickedly, after diving into his thoughts. He shivers, backing up further on the wall. I rub on his thigh, watching him buck away from my touch.

"I'm not going to have to tie you up again, right?" There's an abrupt pause in his movement. His skin goes pale and his eyes widen. "You remember that? When I had to hold you down, fuck you mercilessly because you wanted to run your mouth and defy me? You couldn't walk for weeks heh.. You wanna repeat that, baby?"

He gasps when I place my lips on his neck, biting and sucking, bringing him back to reality.

"Well?"

"No." He answers back quietly.

"Mm, good. You're an eager little kitty, aren't you?" He blushes, a reluctant nod making his head bob up and down and I turn my head slightly.

"Don't move Kakarot." I don't even have to look directly at him to know he's itching to get up. I can feel it. He groans loudly, tail at attention.

"B-but-"

"Be patient. That's not a suggestion." My head snaps back to my more innocent counterpart. He's staring back at me with half lidded eyes. He's going to get the worst of it, he knows. I can't stand being called upon when it's for petty reasons such as this one.

I take his scarlet tail and softly finger it, making him intake his breath sharply. Kakarot mimicks this action, shifting uncomfortably on the couch.

As I'm on his lap, I smirk at how easy it is to control them. After tonight, they won't ever summon me again to make the other hot and bothered. I'll personally make sure of that.