Broly's Blunder

A loud, 'oh hell no, you gigantic freak! Put me down!' erupts from the training grounds we were currently on. Instantly recognizing it's my sweet Vegeta, I pull on the material that my drawstrings are made of and hastily make my way to where the small prince still hasn't stopped shouting.

Oh.

My.

God.

Vegeta's off his feet and in the air, little, cute legs dangling as he desperately tries to get free from a rather calm Broly.

I try not to snicker. "Guys... what are you doing?" I ask, Broly turning to me with a sweet smile.

"He told me to help him stand. I am assuming this is what he meant." That just causes Vegeta to shriek bloody Mary all the more and it becomes increasingly hard to control my laughter.

"Are you crazy?! Huh?! What type of Saiyan are you? Dumb or something?! Why would you pick me up like a child instead of extending a hand, like a normal person would, and giving me something to balance on as I stood?! Th-then on top of that, you didn't put me down! What was the point in picking me up if you were just going to hold me in the air like that?!"

He's escaped the taller's clutches and has been going off for about ten minutes.

"And you, Kakarot, oh you're next in line to get chewed the hell out! Why were you just standing there as he literally handled me like a sack of damn potatoes?! Where was my help, you clown?! I am a not a damn baby nor a woman! I am a prince, dammit and I deserve your respect! What type of planet is this-?! -picking me up like a damn-ooh! And Kakarot knows I can't stand that shit-!"

I don't think he even remembers we're here as his face turns scarlet, him strutting off to Kami knows where... Makes him feel inferior, being handled in such a way. Doesn't stop me from getting a couple laughs in as I call to his quivering with anger back, "Babe, what about training?!"

"Fuck that. And you. And fuck training with that lump who doesn't know how to properly pick up a damn prince when he needs it. Fuck off!"

Broly, who has been standing there completely dumbfounded at Vegeta's antics, looks relieved when I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Uh... jeez man, did I do something wrong?" I chortle happily at that. I love Vegeta, man's the best thing that's ever happened to me. There is never a dull moment.

"Hm? Oh, no! He's fine. He just uh... he doesn't like being... held that way. Ahem. I'll explain after we spar. Ready?"

-'----------------------------------;

                             🌻NEW BOOK ALERT 🌻

I have been working on something taboo and new. I'd like for you to check out please. It's a Rick x Morty fanfic called Asinine Attraction. First chapter is already up! Give me feedback & comments. I'd really like your opinion on it. Take care, sweet babies! Mwah! 💛✨