Spoiled Saiyan

The sun was setting, its peaceful rays  beating down on the Saiyan family. Vegeta cleared his throat, back firmly against the side of the tub. He was getting himself into character for Vegito's favorite past time.

'Beautiful.' He thought to himself, staring at his husband. "Hm?" Goku hummed, his head cocked at his alpha Prince. His eyes drifted from their son to him, making Vegeta smirk.

"Nothing, love." Vegeta chuckled, staring at his lover in utter awe for a couple more seconds.

"You guys ready?" The small infant giggled mindlessly, snuggling into Goku's chest.

The alpha opened his beloved son's favorite lime green picture book. He cackled even louder at the mere sight of it, allowing his tama to run lukewarm water down his spiked and sudsy hair.

"I am Sam. I am Sam. Sam I Am." Vegito's loud and bubbly laughter continued to fill every corner of the bathroom, especially when Vegeta curled his upper lip and growled out;

"That Sam I Am! That Sam I Am! I do not like that Sam I Am!"

Goku let a light giggle out, slightly turning Vegito around and blowing bubbles into the air. "Do you like green eggs and ham?" The prince smiled at them, listening to Vegito babble.

"I do not like them, Sam I Am. I do not like green eggs and ham." Vegeta chimed back in, his raspy voice tingling Goku's very being.

"Would you like them here or there?" Goku questioned, booping the small child's nose. They earned another joyful screech of laughter with their silly antics.

"I would not like them here or there.

I would not like them anywhere.

I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like it, Sam I Am."

Goku tapped his finger along his chin, smiling brightly at Vegito.

"Hm... Would you like them in a house? What about with a mouse?"

"I do not like them in a house.

I do not like them with a mouse.

I do not like them here or there.

I do not like them anywhere.

I do not like green eggs and ham.

I do not like them, Sam I Am." Small yawns softly stretched the infant's lips, making the cutest cooing sound the full blooded Saiyans had ever heard.

Vegeta gazed absentmindedly at them, watching closely as Goku's warm but firm hand was running its way smoothly through Vegito's hair, slowly lulling him deeper and deeper into sleep. "C'mon. The water's gotten cold."

"Pffft. Yeah, love. I'm well aware. But you have to finish the story." The prince cut an eye at his mate. "You're kidding, right?"

"Think I am? Go ahead. Try to take him." Vegeta rolled his eyes, standing up and tried to swoop his son up in his arms. Instant deafening shrieks and wails greeted the alpha's sensitive ears. "God, God okay okay! Ah! Quiet down, now."

Goku couldn't help but snicker, readjusting a now ansty Vegito against his chest, soothing him with soft, sweet nothing's and kisses to his forehead. It calmed him, but not completely.

"Sit down, my prince and finish the story." He shook his head, reclaiming his spot on the tiled floor. "Your skin's going to shrivel up like a raisin. You'll look like an old man."

"Something tells me you'll still want to sleep next to me anyway. Sooner you get your grouchy back voice out, the sooner Vegito will go back to sleep and stay sleep and the sooner I won't be at risk to look like an old man."

Vegeta sighed as he bored into teary eyes with a parental glare. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't say no to those eyes. Eyes just like his tama, like his Kakarot...

"I love you, Kakarot." The prince smiled, not allowing a blushing Goku to respond as he reopened the book.