Sickness

"Oh God." I gasp, wiping the specks of vomit from my dry cracked lips. This is the fourth time today. Who knew Saiyan pregnancies could be so painful?

"You're hurting me, little cub. Can't you settle down a little?" I whisper, weakly rubbing my stomach.

"Babe? Where are you?" No rest for the weary, huh? "In here-" I can't even get the sentence out before my head is back in the toilet. My throat burns and I feel weak. I've got a headache too.

"Shit." Vegeta curses, brushing damp stray hairs from my forehead. He's crouching down next to me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because you were sleepi-" Another round of bile escapes violently from my throat and I want to scream.

Next time, he's bottoming.

He runs a soothing hand through my hair while the other is rubbing my back. I sob and grip the the sides of the tank. Just kill me.

"My poor babies. Don't move unless you get sick again. I'm going to clean this up right quick." He tsks, scooping me up into his arms.

"W-walk slow." The constant swaying of him walking is making me sick. Everything is making me sick. I breathe in his scent, hoping to ease my nasuea. He lays me back down in our bed but the second he leaves, I feel I want to hurl again.

"Don't leave." I moan in pain. "Baby, I have to clean up. I won't be gone long, I promise."

"Please just stay." He shakes his head, sliding his shirt off with the utmost ease.

"Breathe this in slowly. It'll help control your nasuea. I'm sure you'd rather have me but this will have to do just for now. I'll be quick. Stay here unless you get sick again."

He kisses my forehead with a grimace. I must feel clammy. I cuddle his shirt and lay back flat on the bed. He's right, it's better with him.

But his scent calms me down and I find myself drifting off to sleep. Somewhere in between me waking up then going back to sleep, he slides in behind me. I whimper and turn around, burying my face in his chest and not even bothering to open my eyes.

"I know. Shhhh, I'm here now. Just go back to sleep, my love."