Something New

Lately I have been feeling... different... Don't get me wrong I'm naturally a bottom, a beta, as my father was before me. But I want to try something different. Would I ever get the nerve to tell him?

Ha. No.

No way.

"You're lost in thought again." He takes a drag of his cigarette, not looking at me. He's sitting up on his side of the bed. Just so casually too.

Wait.

"I thought you quit."

"When you're stressed, I'm stressed. Answer me please."

"I-. It's nothing."

"You're lying." Another drag and he exhales harshly this time.

"Kaka please just let it go. It's embarrassing enough as it is."

"You've put a barrier up. That's new. I can't access your thoughts." Yet another drag.

"Those aren't good for you." I bite my lip as he crushes it in his hand, not even flinching at the flames it leaves in his palm.

"Better?" I nod, knees up to my chest.

"Good. Let's go shower." I nod again and let him pull me to my feet. All this thinking is starting to mess with my head. Was it really that hard to ask him to bottom, just once?

Yes! Of course it was! He was a dominant, an alpha. Hell, I couldn't even raise my voice without swooning when he raised his. Suddenly I'm being choked against the shower wall as the water rained down on us. He's so close to me, damp skin touching my own. Oh..

"How long?" He growls out, the vibration coming out of his chest hard and strong. See? That's the voice that always gets me weak in the knees.

"How long for what?" He loosens his grip but keeps me pinned to the wall. "How long have you been lying to me?"

"L-lying? But I'm not-"

"Don't. Do you know we've been in this shower for twenty minutes and you've just been staring blankly at the wall? And you want me to believe nothing is wrong?" He hisses and I melt. How the hell does he do that?

"Now you will tell me truth. You even put a barrier up. You never do that unless you're trying to hide something from me." Okay, he wasn't wrong. When I was carrying our cubs he didn't find out until two months in.

Learned to never do that again.

"I thought we didn't keep anything from each other." He backs away from me. I feel guilty now, pulling him back to me when he tries to leaves. The overwhelming fear pulses through me. I cannot lose him, even if I know he wouldn't leave me for the world.

"Don't go." My breathing picks up but hopefully he won't hear it.

He eyes me strangely for a moment before snapping back into his regular stotic expression.

"Tell me and I won't." He presses soft kisses to the side of my face. Just say it. I swallow hard as his kisses travels lower. Working his way back up, he kisses me with an intensity that the words just spill out of my mouth before I can word them right.

"I want you to bottom." I blurt out between his lips pecking my own. He stops. Oh God that was stupid.

"What..?"

Stupid stupid stupid stupid.

"N-nothing. Sorry." I swiftly turn off the water and grab the towel from the sink, tying it around my waist. That was a waste of water. There was no sex, I had made a complete fool of myself and I didn't get to use my fancy soap that makes my skin all soft.