Spooky Season

Happy Halloween, my loves. 💕💕

                   "Baby, please don't be mad at me." I sighed, chewing on my cheek. He didn't even seem upset, just disappointed. Which is almost as bad.

"What's wrong with it? Why can't you wear it?" His pout drove me insane and not in a sexual way.

Okay, maybe a little sexually but that's besides the point. Immense guilt rippled through me as my love threw our matching fluffy costumes down on the kitchen counter. "You know what, just forget it! Okay?! I just wanted to go to the party that we were invited to but just forget it."

I pulled him back to me effortlessly, knowing how this will eventually play out. "N-no. St-stop it! Let go of me." Refraining from rolling my eyes at his tantrum, I softly pressed my mouth to his, the remainder of his protests getting buried in a fit of hushed moans.

"You ready to listen, sweetheart?" Drained of any fight he may have had left, he rigidly and silently nodded.

"There's nothing wrong with them, it's just... Hhh. Why do we have to be bunnies? Skin-tight bunnies at that?" He reluctantly cracked a smile that turned into silly, light-hearted guffawing that in turn made me laugh as well.

"Hahaha c'mon. Th-they're cute costumes, Geta! Lo-look at the little glittery tails!"

We were tumbling around in each other's arms on the floor now, still unable to catch our breath. He buried his face in my chest as I by some means ended up on my back.

"I love you." He purred, snuggling more into me. "Is this your way of coaxing me to put on that Godforsaken outfit?"

He sat up, perched on my lap like he belonged there... A wonderful sight, indeed.

"Is it working?"

As he shot me a devilishly charming yet innocent smile, I had decided then and there that I didn't want to go to this stupid party. I didn't want to have to share him at all. In fact, I would love if he wore that specifically for me and us not to leave our bedroom for a couple of hours.

But this party was what he wanted to do. So for him, it'll get done.

"Yes. Get off of me and show me how I can get comfortable in that latex smotherer you call festive. I can't believe I'll have to wear this for the next five hours. It's maddening." He simply giggled, placing a chaste kiss on my mouth before hopping off of me.

"Oh and I love you too, by the way." He tossed his back, laughing the hearty laugh of his.

"I know."