"Keep Reading."

'When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I only had two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home....'

"Kakarot, please go away. You're distracting me." I sigh as I look up for the umpteenth time. He peers at me with those stupid puppy dog eyes. Rolling mine, I adjust my legs in his lap. When I do this, he soothingly and softly runs his calloused hand up my thigh.

Again.

"But babe, I'm boooored. C'mon, Bulma is watching the kids tonight and you know it's the only time we'll be free for a while. Besides, you've read that book like a million times."

"Kakarot-"

"Please?" Gentle lips kiss on my ear and start to trail down, causing me to whine lowly. "H-hey! No. No distractions." I somehow find the strength to move away from him and my legs are next to go.

"Ugh, fine." He groans rather childishly, finally moving away from me and heading somewhere else. I smile at his back before shaking my head and pulling my eyes back into my book.

'I was wishing I looked like Paul Newman. I have lightbrown, almost red hair and greenish grey eyes.'

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Kakarot circle around the couch but I think nothing of it. That is, until my neck is yanked back and there's a cold, sort of sticky feeling that drifts past my lips. It's... ice cream?

I stare up at him quizzically only to be met with a mischievous glare. Oh no.

He removes the vanilla treat away, coming back to the front of me. Lifting my tank top up, I whimper loudly as the frigid sensation hits my warm chest seemingly all in the same breath. It drifts and stops, torturously, on a hard nub.

"Hm? You okay there, prince? You look a little flustered. Too cold?" He removes the creamy substance away just to replace it with his mouth. "H-h-hah s-stop-ach!" He smirks, sucking harder and more audibly, drawing more loud whimpers out of me.

"You can continue reading, baby. Don't mind me." He sets the halfway melted treat down, allowing me to lick the excess stickiness off his fingers.

Right, because I was supposed to be able to read one of the most complex but moving stories in history with this happening and not mind him. "M-mmm you said you'd let me read."

"Well then, read to me. Since you love that story so much, it shouldn't be too much trouble for you to share its remarkable tale out loud, hm?" He chuckles, running his index against my bottom lip. Inhaling shakily, I reopened my book.

"I-i wish they were more grey, b-because h-hm! Because I hate m-most guys that have green eyes, but I-i... have to be content with what I h-have. M-my hair is longer than a-ah! It's longer than a lot of boys wear theirs, s-squared off in back and l-long a-at the... T-the front and the sides. B-but I am a greaser and most of my n-neighborhood rarely bothers to get a haircut."

Now on his knees, he undoes the strings to my sweatpants, slowly but somehow sensually pulling them down. My breath catches in my throat. He wouldn't...

"Why'd you stop?" He asks, holding intense eye contact as he slips me out of the only layer of clothing that I have left.

"W-why I-? W-what?"

"I asked you why you stopped. I didn't tell you to. Keep reading." I bite back a submissive whimper, eyeing him up and down with a shiver before locking my eyes back into the book.

His tongue flicks out, sucking gently on the tip of my throbbing cock. All the while, never breaking his animalistic stare.

He engulfs my entire length, making me screech out in a fit of moans and high pitch whines. He pulls his mouth back, a loud suction like sound following and echoing around me.

"Hm. How many times do you think I can make you cum before you're finished with the first chapter?" I whimper at that. This was going to be a long night.