Revenge

I watch in horror as the tyrant's neck is effortlessly snapped. Blood starts to seep out of his head. His body falls but it doesn't stop Vegeta from pouncing on him, tears in his eyes.

"Vegeta.."

"I hate you!" He screams over and over and over.. The pain in his voice is undescribable. But.. he's smiling. He looks deranged.

"L-look what you've done to me! Y-you've made me a monster."

"Vegeta please." I plead once more, gripping him by his shoulder. He shrugs me off without a second thought.

The others try to talk him down as well but it's obviously not working. Krillin urges everyone else to back away, to give him and I some space. And after a few minutes, they do.

Finally. I can concentrate.

"Vegeta." My voice turns hard, no emotion. I hate talking to him like this but if I don't, he won't come back to me. A blank stare from him meets my own.

"You're not a monster. Do you hear me? You aren't. But you need to stop." The way he holds my gaze so calmly but tears are still streaming down his face is unsettling. Slowly, he unclenches his fingers from the the most likely scaly, cold skin of the ex-tyrant. He leaves his body there, flying off emotionless.

No one says a word...