Mortal Kombat Gaming, Mortal Kombat Gaming...Again?

'Round 1... Fight!'

I hold back a loving snicker as the prince fights off his golden lightening aura at the thought of fighting me once more, our beloved battle that isn't on the actual battlefields for a change.

"Damn you! You think you're better than me at this game, don't you?! Just because you won a couple times? Tch, fool! Again! Again, I say!"

It's all I can hear repeating in my head as I swiftly and smoothly dodge an otherwise deadly fan toss.

            'Round 2... Fight.'

And by the way, when my baby says a couple, he really means... well I lost track after ten but we've been lost in 11's unique dialogue and avoiding Kollector like the plague for hours.

'It is not your day.' Kitana taunts, fanning herself charmingly, as if she didn't just devast the last bit of health I had. Her sai is gleaming with my sweet Edenian's blood.

Of course she looks unfazed, stretching out her back and repositioning herself in that regal pose of hers but her green outfit is stained with blotches of red.

Hmph. Now it's on. Say your prayers, prince.

There are certain codes of conduct you must follow when fighting my favorite character and he's about to learn the hard way.

I face forward and my legs are uncrossed, Vegeta gloating and beaming over his victory, short-lived victory that he doesn't see that this isn't the time for a celebratory cackle. It's getting tense...

And see now it doesn't matter how many times I've whipped his ass in this game because all I can hear are Jade's wretched, sorrowful screams pounding in my ears like I'm bleeding out of them.

         'Final Round... Fight!'

Johnny Cage, who I didn't expect to dominate the announcer's table as swag filled as he does takes us into our deciding rumble. Jade takes lead and though I know I'm controlling her actions, her staff is speaking a language of its own.

As she sexily pulls a Lee from Tekken move and motions her opponent to 'come closer', my dear prince falls for it, Kitana's neck snapping worse than Kung Lao's two games prior.

But I'm not finished.

Before Vegeta can utter so much as a start of an exasperated inhale, Jade orders her sister to fight like a Kahn. It's too late however and my staff dives straight into flesh, rattling the rightful heir to Edenia until she's nothing more than a grisly pile of guts on the Kombat floor.

Shaken not stirred, one of my all time mains to execute.

Through our bond, Vegeta's seething is overwhelming but Jade striking her Bo into the earth victoriously gives him a run for his money.

So because of my last endless streak of wins, three things happen in quick succession; Vegeta breaks his controller clean in two, finally lets loose his super saiyan power up he's barely held at bay and stomps up the stairs.

And, here's the real kicker, judging from the sound of metal hitting the floor he's broken the handle off. Not to mention, the familiar spring of the Ki barriers around our bedroom ensuring my place on the couch.

Pfft. Sore loser.

'That looks like it hurts.'

Ah. Indeed it does, Jade.

Couches don't agree with my back at all but he shouldn't have fucked with your outfit. Even if it was soaked from royal kinfolk attacks. Doesn't matter. I regret nothing.

Still love him though.

-'----------

Erm...

So... I'm a scumbag. xD

Like... Vman tossing an old lady as a projectile level scumbag...

Sooooooo sorry for the long wait but I brought kisses? 🥺💋✨ Hugs? 🥰🤗 MY WAY WITH WORDS? 😅💛

Okay, too much. I love you so so much, my sweet sweet heavenly babiessss mwahhh. 🌻 I hope you all are doing alright and taking care of your precious selves. You deserve it. 🤍🤍🤍 xoxoxo