Intervention Of Evil

God, I love this picture. 😩💦

-'--------

                   "You don't want to do this." I coo menacingly, eyeing him as harshly as he's doing to me.

"Idiotic fool. You don't know what the hell I want to do. Get out of my way before I kill you where you stand." Electricity starts to crackle from his fingertips, him gearing up to take his demented anger out on the innocent lives of everyone around him.

"I'm warning you. You will not do this."

He smirks at me, head cocked.

"Try me." His power is rising higher and higher until he gathers enough energy for a life-ending blast.

"Go!" I hiss to Gohan and the Supreme Kai, simultaneously instant transmissioning right next to Vegeta. I grip him close to me, him protesting angrily and almost connecting a hit at my face.

I don't let it get to me though, calmly subduing him with one hand over the one aimed at everyone. Holding him even closer, his breath hitches when I gently press my lips to his cheek and let it linger there.

My son ushers the Supreme Kai to fly off with him, Earth's 'savior' clinging on to them to ensure he doesn't fall. Here I am left standing with this pissed off Saiyan who is still trying his hardest to get out of my grasp.

Not to mention being in the presence of multiple bystanders in rows of hundreds. But I can't think about that, not now. The only thing that matters now is Vegeta.

"Get off of me! Move!" Nibbling on his earlobe to quiet him down, he gasps in surprise and maybe a little anger.

"You need to calm down." I whisper, nipping a bit harder. Panting harshly, all he can do is shake his head. "G-get off, K-kakarot. I'm not kidding. I-i'll kill you, I swear!"

"Will you now, Vegeta? Are you sure?" I question, my tongue lapping out to give his cheek a little lick. "You're trembling."

There's a breathy, reluctant whimper that leaves his mouth and if I wasn't so hellbent on getting him back to his senses I would take him right here and now.

"Kakarot let me go."

"Make me."

He sobs softly, shivering against my touch. The hand that's stopping him from destroying the area amongst him tightens around his fingers. As my free hand moves down to the inside of the snug waistband of his gi pants, I can't help but stifle a groan at the feeling of the prince hardening beside me.

"This is not you, Vegeta. You aren't evil, why don't you see that?" I rub a little harder and he sharply intakes a breath, his head lolling against me. "Y-you don't know me hah! S-stop it!"

"But I do know you." Trailing my kisses lower, I suck harshly on his neck, harsh enough to leave a mark. He lets his voice betray him, moaning and whimpering loudly.

"You are a headstrong, powerful man. Sometimes a bit too arrogant. But you're kinder than you know. You don't delight in the harming of innocent people. That isn't you anymore and you know that." I pause, his free arm slowly wrapping its way around my neck, slightly digging his fingernails in the fabric of my shirt. There it was. He was finally coming around.

"You grew out of Frieza's clutches and became a man that a lot of people are proud of. You've saved my life and my son's life countless times. I love that about you. I love that even when you hated me, you still thought enough about me to take care of my son in my absence." Tears spring to his eyes and he's getting shaky in my grasp. He's becoming unsure.

"Don't fight me please. We're better than that." Gently tilting his chin back, his half-lidded eyes stare into my determined ones as our lips touch, warm and passionate. Emotions finally hit him hard, him weeping into our kiss. I pull him into me more, turning him to face me.

"I. love. you." I mutter between kisses before pulling away, putting my forehead on his. "You're an idiot." He snaps, sniffling. "Everyone is staring at us."

"I don't care. And I'm an idiot who loves you very much. You're too important to me to let you spiral down in a destructive way." He lets out his signature hmph, pulling away only to bury his face in my chest.

Even under a demon's control, he still feels a sliver of something for me. And because of that, I'd never give up on him.