"Not Here."(18+)

"Are you crazy?!" Vegeta snarls, tightening his fingers around his open beach shirt. Our friends and children are not far away from this secluded bench, playing in the sand and water. The only thing that's separating us from them is a couple of palm trees scattered about.

It's... hair-raisingly enthralling.

               "Mm, well. Just a little."

I pinch a growing nub between my fingers, him too distracted by the bystanders to react to me how I wanted him to.

How I know he can.

"Focus, sweetheart." I hiss, his eyes snapping back towards me, hazy like. "I'm not over there." I squeeze a bit harder and he reluctantly allows a whine to slip out.

Good boy.

"Fu-ah! St-ah-op. N-not here. Pu-public ah! H-hmph! Public place. We'll get caught-! Ka-kaka- please!"

"Am I hearing you correctly, love? Are you saying stop?" He shudders, digging his nails into my bare shoulder blades. His gaze is again not on me and I'm getting rather frustrated.

For him, that is a very bad thing. He should watch himself...

"Too ri-risky." He stammers but I'm too deep in and too aroused to stop now.

          "So is not doing what I tell you to do the first time, prince."

Leaning down to show how serious I am, I latch my mouth around his growing nipple and am quite pleased when a shrill moan flows from his beautiful mouth.

"Kakarot!"

You'd think after years of hearing him say my name like this, I'd tire of it but no it seems to sound better and better the more he cries it out.

In a single, swift moment, his body is on top of mine, my shorts pulled down just enough. He bucks against my swollen cock, wanting it more than words can convey.

      "O-oh please, we can't..."

          "But why ever not?" He grinds unconsciously whilst biting on that plump lip of his.

     That is my cue to finally give him what he's sorta asking for. Once I think he's prepped enough, I tilt his head back to see that delightfully lewd expression as I work my way inside of him.

         Goddamn, those moans... Heh.

Huffing and whining, he circles his hips, staring back into me with a look that I can't explain. His eyes slanted, mouth ajar, the sun is shining, my cock's inside of him.

Why, it's a beautiful day to be alive.

"Not too loud now, baby." I rasp warningly in his ear, loving how goosebumps trudge around the skin there as his eyes snap shut while we move together. The guys have moved slightly closer, close enough to hear but not close enough to see what's going on.

I hear a game of 'Marco, Polo,' being engaged as well. Fun.

He pants, whimpers accelerating in noise although I know I just told him to stay quiet. I still inside him as punishment and when he moves on his own I hold his hips steady. A shudder runs through my darling boy and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was attractive.

      "K-kakarot, I- Goku please." Tears are actually starting to stream down his face because the welling pressure within him is so immense.

He is so beautiful... So glad he's all mine.

        "You have to be quiet. I'm going to move but if you start to make noise, I'll stop again. Ready?" Nodding eagerly, I lift him up and slam him back down so hard, the lip that he's biting on splits, blood trailing down his chin and landing on the hot concrete beneath us. Adding insult to injury, I then start to lick tenderly up his back, nibbling on the sweet spot on his neck. His legs are stretched out to the sides of him, me cursing in a hushed tone at the way he feels around me.

"Hush, dear prince. It feels good and I know you want to let me know just how good it feels. But you'll be good for Daddy and keep quiet like I asked you to, right?"

Inside, I'm howling with laughter simply since he's so sexually sensitive to begin with and here I am making it worse by talking dirty to him. He blushes a bright red and murmurs out a, 'yes sir.'

No more sounds from him are audible except the sticky, sweaty sounds between the both of us, his back to my chest, me thrusting in and out of his messy insides. Vegeta only breaks his silent oath to softly whine out an almost incoherent, 'I love you!' before he climaxes. I chuckle at the sweet whimpering man in front of me, placing a chaste kiss on his temple.

"I love you too, Vegeta."

As luck would have it, the rest of the gang are now heading our way and Vegeta, still on top of me and covered in semen looks back at me like a deer caught in headlights. I only cheese goofily at him before instant transmission(ing) us to the nearby bathroom, more specifically an unoccupied stall.

          "You uh... wanna go again?" Vegeta stares blankly at me, punching me on top of my head and grumbling about me being a complete baka.

     "I mean to be fair baby, I would've cleaned you off and out first. I have some home training. Wait, are you mad I made you stay silent when we were doing the deed? ... No? Hang on, what do you mean I don't have any compassion? ... Oh, your lip... At least it's not bleeding anymore. That's good, right? ... Wait! Wait, hey! Vegeta, come back ahaha!"