Come Back To Me..

I miss you.

I miss the way you walked, talked. I miss how you smelled. I miss your contagious laughter.

The fire of passion in your eyes when you were about to fight a strong opponent. Or the fire I had seen countless times on... special occasions.

Your death was an untimely one.

Not of your own doing or sacrifice but of a heart virus that snuck up on you doing the prime of your life. It snatched you, rather violently, away from me.. Away from your loved ones. The ripple of pain I felt through my chest when you refused to come back hurt me more than anything in this world.

But that's just you.

Selfless Kakarot.

Your ability to put others before yourself annoyed me for the longest until one of the people you put first was.. me. I didn't deserve it. My entire existence at one point was just getting even with you, beating you.

Killing you.

When my dreams of doing so had me waking up in a cold sweat and tears running down my face, I never understood it.

I was aware of my feelings then yet I did everything in my power to mask them.

But you knew. It's like you always knew. You never pushed me though. And when I came to you, finally, you didn't boast. You acted nothing how I would have. Maybe this is why I care for you so much. We're complete opposites.

You didn't care. You still loved me with an intensity I had never seen before. Never felt before. It... scared me. Over time, I had gotten used to it. I had grown to embrace it and come back with ten times the adornment. Another thing?

You were patient. You waited through all of my rebellion, all my anger, my stubbornness with open arms when it was all over.

You were beautiful. Inside and out. And because of that I'll be waiting for you as you did for me. I'll be waiting for you to come back to me.