Domination(18+)

I do my best to hide a knowing smirk as my little obident prince, at least in this moment, is straining out a smile beside me. He's so hot, so in tuned with this conversation.

"Yes sir, Mr. Son's the best employee we've ever had. His brilliance knows no bounds, everyone here at the office is in complete awe of him. You should be very proud of him."

I'm somewhat flattered, but choose to remain impassive. My boss loves to jabber on about how wonderful his hiring tendencies are. He likes to feign as if it's about the workplace team when really, it's all about him.

"I-i am. He's.. ahem an amazing provider. Couldn't ask for anyone better." Oh, you're stuttering prince. Cute.

Discreetly, I reach down in my pocket, him quietly pleading for me not to with his eyes. He's lucky I'm palming the better of the two remotes.

Only on level three and you're acting like this? Sweetheart, we're just getting started. I turn the dial to the right, it stopping three notches before its maximum level. The sudden jolt has him coughing wildly to hide his whimpers.

"Are you alright?" My boss asks, all concerned and the staff around this circular table sit up in their chairs due to the noise. His face blushes a bright red, not saying a word.

Heh. Alright. I'll save you this time, little one.

"Yes, he's fine. He must've just drank his water too fast. I owe him a celebratory dinner though so my apologies but we'll have to cut this short." I stand, extending my hand and Vegeta gratefully grabs it, eager to get out of here.

"Why, of course. We'll see you on Monday, Mr. Son. And Vegeta, it was so nice to meet you." He opts to nod politely, clutching his fingernails in my dress shirt. I again answer for him, leading him out of my rather trivial pass time during the day.

Commence the second part of this glorious night.

-'--------

"Yo-you are such an asshole." Vegeta pouts while we cruise the night roads.

"I apologize for that." I reply sincerely. "But watch your mouth. I mean it."

My plan was to do that when we were at dinner, a punishment for bratting earlier. But then my boss called, asked me to pick up some paperwork to complete over the weekend, Vegeta wanted to tag along already wearing what I picked out for him.

I couldn't resist.

"Watch my mouth? Screw that. Watch your itchy trigger fingers and maybe I'll consider it." Tempers are flaring and not simply from him. You're pushing it. Stand down, little one.

"Vegeta-"

"No, you listen to me!" He hisses, jabbing a hard finger in my shoulder and either unaware or maybe does not care at the moment how tight I'm gripping the steering wheel. "If my self control wasn't as good as it is, you could've embarrassed both you and I. Hell, you could've-hm-?!"

"Two things vastly concern me. Which one would you like for me to address first?" He can't speak, the lacy underwear and vibrating cock ring at its fullest potiental now.

"I. Said. Which. One. Would. You. Like. For. Me. To. Address. First?" Vegeta whimpers loudly, flame shaped hair tossed back against the seat's head rest, his lips parted, his hands trembling above his clothed waistline.

Good boy, you wouldn't want to touch yourself in my dangerous state of mind.

"The... ah! Th-the first one. The first th-thing."