He Teaches You How To Kiss

Calum:

“He said I didn’t know how to kiss.” You complained to your best friend, Calum.

“Oh no he didn’t.” Cal snapped his fingers sassily.

“Shut up Cal.” You frowned. “I probably do suck at kissing and nobody is ever going to want to kiss me again and I’m going to die alone and,” you were cut off by Calum’s lips on yours. You froze for a moment, before your lips started to move with his and you began to kiss him back. Your tongues battled for dominance, Cal’s eventually winning.

“You’re not a bad kisser.” Calum frowned. “You’re too aggressive though. Like just follow my lead, okay?” He leaned in again and met your lips. This time, instead of fighting for dominance, you gave it to Cal and matched his pace.

“Much better.” Calum smiled when he pulled away. He snapped his fingers again. “Ooh, girl, he won’t know what he’s missing.”

Luke:

“You want me to what?” He asked, a bemused expression on his face.

“Teach me how to kiss.” You pleaded. “I’m quite possibly the only seventeen year old who has never kissed a boy and so when I do, I want to be prepared. Besides. You’ve kissed loads of girls so it won’t even matter.”

“It sort of just comes natural, I guess.” Luke shrugged, cupping your face with his hand. “If your using tongue, don’t like attack their mouth. Just keep it relaxed and just to with the flow and it’ll be fine.” His eyes locked on yours. “I’m going to kiss you now.” He said quietly. You nodded, your heart racing as he leaned in towards you. His lips met yours and you shut your eyes like they always do in the movies. As your lips worked together, you grew more relaxed and parted your lips to allow his tongue to slide in. It moved with yours creating an experience like none other you’d ever felt. When you finally broke away, you were both breathless, Luke’s cheeks tinted a light pink.

“Are you sure you’ve never done that?” He asked.

Micheal:

“Just follow his lead.” Michael instructed.

“Okay.” You nodded slowly. “How?”

“Well, like if he tilts his head, you tilt yours the opposite way.”

“Okay. What else?” You asked, paying rapt attention.

“Don’t try to shove your tongue down his throat. That’s gross.” Michael wrinkled his nose.

“Okay what else?” You nodded.

“I’ve told you everything I know about kissing.” Michael shrugged. “Now you just have to go out there and wing it.”

“Wait can we practice first?” You pleaded, worried that your never been kissed lips would scare off any boy that wanted you.

“You mean you and me?” Michael’s eyes widened.

“Yeah.” You nodded.

“You’re my best friend.” He pointed out.

“That’s why I’m asking you.” You rolled your eyes.

“Well, okay.” Michael leaned towards you and before you knew it, your lisp were touching. You tried to apply all his tips as you kissed him, hoping he was enjoying it as much as you were.