At The Beach Luke Personal For: Jenna

It was a sunny afternoon so you and your boyfriend Luke had decided to go to the beach. Luke, like the gentleman he was, carried all of the bags while you walked besides him. "Please come in the sea with me!" Luke said. You didn't really like swimming and moreover you didn’t like your body. "Please Jennaaaaa." He begged doing his puppy dog eyes that made your heart go weak in your chest. "Fine, just for you." You say reaching up and planting a kiss on his cheek. You found a spot on the beach and began to lay out your stuff. "So I was thinking..." Luke said. "You wanna go in the sea now don’t you?" You added. You could read Luke like a book. He nodded with a boyish smirk on his face. He got up taking off his top to reveal his tanned and toned torso what got you thinking about your own body. Reluctantly you got up. "Jenna what's wrong?" Luke asked you. The other thing about you and Luke, you could read him but also he could read you so there was no point lying. "Jenna you are beautiful; don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. You’re perfect." Luke said kissing your lips and then your neck once. Luke always knew how to reassure you; he knew exactly what to do and what to say. You smiled at him before getting down into your bikini. Luke’s eyes went wide as they took in your whole body. You looked at his bright blue eyes that were getting darker by the second. "You’re beautiful..." He said taking your hand and leading you to the sea. A group full of boys walked up to you both. "Hemmings!" One with dark blonde curls said. You only recognised one; it was Calum Luke's best friend. You heard a whistle from one of the boy making you blush. "Alright Ashton, boys?" Luke said still keeping hold of your hand. "So this is the girl you keep going on about!" Ashton said. "Indeed it is." Luke said smiling. "Well I have to say well done!" Ashton said checking you out then winking. "Back off boys she's taken." Luke added. "Well, see you later mate. And by the way, Jenna is it? If you fancy a change i'm always here." Ashton winked once again as the group of boys walked away. You looked up at Luke; his jaw muscle was tight and clenched. "See I told you." He said. "But unfortunately for them, your all mine." He said leaning down and kissing you. You smiled. "I love you." you say. "I love you too." Luke said back. Seconds later you were lifted up and swung over Luke’s shoulder as he ran down the beach towards the sea. "LUKE!" You scream at him half laughing. He didn’t say anything in return but you knew he was smirking. He ran into the sea, the cold spray hitting your bare skin making you gasp. "It’s a good thing you love me." Luke said as he placing you down into the freezing water.