Part 6

Y/n's POV

Many hours later we were sitting in our living room, listening to my father and Gian explaining what had happened.

After receiving the news that the Mexican's had bombed their house, Gian, all three of his sons, my father and a few of our soldiers left to go check. When they arrived, they found out that the bomb was planted inside of the house, meaning that it was put there by one of the Polibio's soldiers.

"I just don't understand. Why would any of our soldiers betray us? Where did I go wrong?", Gian mumbled as he rubbed his fingers in a circular motion against his temples. Emilie, who was sitting beside him, rubbed his back trying to calm him down. "It's not your fault honey", she assured him before looking up at my parents.

She was about to say something when Emerald suddenly spoke up. "Mommy, daddy, are they all going to stay here now?". The room went silent. None of us had thought about that.

I looked over at my parents and saw my mom smile. "Of course, they can stay here". She looked over at my father, and he gave her a nod before she looked over at Emilie and Gian. "Since your house isn't an option anymore you all can gladly stay here. We have plenty of spare rooms".

Gian and Emilie looked at each other before looking at my parents. "No, that's to much", Gian answered. My father shook his head and walked over to them. "We insist. Pluss, we are allies now, it will be easier to work together if we live under the same roof", he smiled and stretched out his hand.

A smile formed on Gian's mouth before he grabbed my father's hand. "Thank you so much."

Living under the same roof as our allies was actually a pretty good idea. That's what I thought until it hit me that Mattia was going to stay here.

I looked up at my parents and saw them already looking at me as if they understood what I was thinking. Before I could even say a word, my father spoke up.

"Y/n, Amber and Emerald you will take Mattia to the room in front of Y/n's, Alejandro to the room in front of Amber's, and Kairi to the room in front of Emerald's. Understood?"

I cursed under my breath before getting up from the couch and walking over to Amber and Emerald. "Follow us", I said towards the boys before walking up the stairs with all of them walking behind.

We stopped outside the two first rooms. "This is my room", Amber explained to the boys and pointed towards the room to the left. "Then that would mean that this is my room?", Alejandro questioned and looked at the room on the right side. "Exactly, that is your room", Amber smilingly answered and looked at him.

He smiled back before she disappeared into her room and he disappeared into his. We continued walking a few meters before stopping in front of the two middle rooms.

"This is my room", Emerald said excited and opened the door to the room on the left. "Do you wanna look?", she asked shyly and looked at Mattia and Kairi. "Em, you can show them your roo-". "Yes, we wanna look", Mattia cut me off. He threw a quick glance at me before walking behind her into her room. I rolled my eyes before Kairi and I followed after.

After Emerald had given both boys a quick room tour, she walked back down to our parents, and I showed Kairi his room. He went into his room right after I had shown it to him, leaving me and Mattia behind. We walked to the two last room's in an awkward silence, not exchanging a single insult to one another. 

We got to the rooms and I pointed towards the room to the right. "This is your room". He nodded his head before turning his attention to me. "How are we gonna do this?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in a way of telling him that I didn't understand what he meant. "How are we gonna live under the same roof and pretend like we don't hate each other? Pretend like we aren't trying to kill each other every single fucking day?"

I looked away before looking back at him. "Were allies now. I fucking hate working with you, but we have to. We have always hated each other, and I'm planning to keep it that way, but in this situation, we have a common enemy. Right now, the Mexican mafia is a bigger threat to us than we are to each other. We'll just have to try to work together"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No thank you. I would rather work alone than work with you". I clenched my jaw at his comment before taking a step closer to him. "YOU were the one asking ME how we were gonna do this, and I answered! You think I wanna work with a dick like you?", I hissed.

His common smirk appeared on his face before he grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall. "I don't think you wanna work with a dick like me, I think you want my di-". I slapped him before he could end his sentence. "Keep your dirty mind and pervert thoughts to yourself", I muttered before pushing him away from me and walking into my room.

This was going to be a problem. A big problem.

A.N

Part 6 ✅

A little boring chapter, but the next will be better :)

I would appreciate some kind of feedback <3

-R