Part 32

Y/n's POV

He walked up beside me, and we both stood side by side, staring at the bed in the room.

My eyes wandered over the room, searching for anything else that it would be possible to sleep on.

Nothing.

There was only a tv, a table, two chairs, two nightstands, and of course the double bed.

"Its fine", I heard from beside me.

"We can just walk down and ask for another room"

He really was an idiot.

"How? How are we going to go down there and ask for another room? We are pretending to be married. M-A-R-R-I-E-D. MARRIED!", I declared and walked over to the bed, sitting down on it.

He sighed and put the suitcases to the side, before walking over to the bed and standing in front of me. 

I tilted my head upwards and looked at him.

This man looks good from every angle...

"We can just say that I snore so loud that you can't sleep and therefor you need another room", he spoke up and raised his eyebrows, asking for approval on the idea.

"Will that work though?", I questioned and stood up.

He gave me a smug smile.

"My ideas always work"

~*~

"I am so sorry, but all the rooms are booked. Can I help by giving you earbuds?", the same receptionist from earlier asked.

I smiled and shook my head. "It's fine, I'll manage. It's just one night"

She gave me a gentle smile. "Im so sorry once again"

"Its not a big deal, really", I assured her. "Thank you though!"

She waved goodbye to us as we walked away from the reception and over to the elevator.

"Your ideas always work?", I asked him and pressed the elevator button.

"It would have worked if they had available rooms", he quickly defended himself. "You know that too"

Deciding to not answer him I started focusing on the main problem now. 

How the hell where we going to sleep?

~*~

Four hours later

We had not gathered any useful information about the hotel. 

We didn't even know what we came here to collect. The only thing we knew was that we need information about the hotel.

What kind of information? Don't even ask.

Four hours of trying to find out anything about the hotel had made both of us irritated and grumpy. So when we were back in our hotel room, ready for bed, we instantly started fighting over who was going to sleep on the floor and who would take the bed.

"I'm a woman. I need the bed more than you do"

"What the hell does gender have to do with this? I'm older and bigger than you, I should have the bed"

"What kind of argument is that?"

"A better argument than "I am a woman""

"Oh shut up!"