Chapter 4

Josie's pov
The mall parking lot is suddenly changed into an open field with a scarecrow in the middle of it!
Marty is speeding toward it at 88 miles an hour---he hits it!The scarecrow's face is hideously smashed against the windshield.We can't see,we're completely disoriented.The scarecrow head falls off the DeLorean, revealing that we're heading toward an open barn!I scream and brace for impact,The DeLorean speeds right into the open barn.we crash into the barn,the roof collapses onto the car.the doors open and Marty and I step out,dazed."Run, children! Run for your lives!"a man yelled,I immediately took my hood off."Hey! Hello? Where are we?"Marty called out to he family,I looked around.The cows in the barn just chew their cud.

We exit the barn and look around,"Excuse me! Anybody here?"Marty called out.a man busts out of the farmhouse with a double-barrelled shotgun.a boy comes running out right behind him,with something rolled up in his hand."Shoot it, Pa---it's already mutated into human form! Shoot it!"the boy yelled,his dad raised his shotgun and shoot at us,the buckshot cracks into the barn wall behind me and Marty."Take that, you—-you mutated son-of-a-bitch!"he yelled at us,He squeezes off the second barrel!Shot explodes in the dirt near me and Marty's feet!I scream,Marty grabs my wrist and we dash back into the barn!we get back in the DeLorean and close the doors,the DeLorean thunders out of the barn.

The car spins around in the barnyard,and smashes through a white picket fence surrounding 2 newly planted pine trees in a line,just Like on the sign at "TWIN PINES MALL." The DeLorean takes out one of the small trees, then finds the dirt access road and roars away.