Chapter 39

No one's pov
Biff flew back and parked the DeLorean in a hurry,simultaneously Doc and and Josie were running towards Marty."Marty!Marty!Come quick!quick!"Doc exclaimed.Josie and Marty quickly hugged before following Doc to the DeLorean,"Kids:I'm gonna destroy the DeLorean."Doc said to them."Destroy it?!"Marty and Josie exclaimed,"what about all that stuff about humanity?Where we're goin' and why?"Marty asked."The risks are just too great,as this incident proves.and I was behaving responsibly,you can imagine the danger if the time machine were to fall into the wrong hands."Doc began to explain,Josie nodded."my only regret is that I'll never get a chance to visit my favorite historical era:the old west."he said.

If only the trio knew the foreshadowing Doc's sentence would give off

"But time travel is too dangerous."he continued,"Better that I devote myself to studying the other great mystery of the universe:Women."he said with a grin.Josie giggled,they clicked the date into the cars keypad."There."Marty said,"Marty,Einie,Josie,brace yourselves for temporal displacement."Doc warned them.Marty immediately hugged Josie while she placed her arm on Einstein,a blast of light lit up as they changed time."Did we make it?"Josie asked Doc,he lifted his glasses and looked over the wheel.suddenly,an airplane appeared above them and they(except for Einstein of course,unless Doc invented a collar that allowed him to talk and scream like a human)screamed.

"We're back."Doc said,they landed the car and the tires screeched."so uh Josie,what exactly did you manage to see at our future house?"Marty asked her,she gulped.she placed her hands on his shoulders,"Marty:no matter what happens,I want you to know that I love you and you aren't a chicken."she said."well thanks Josie but,"he pulled his fingers through her hair,"what happened?"he asked."I'll explain later."she replied,she looked over and tilted her head in confusion."I don't remember bars being on these windows."they got in the car and drove towards Lyon Estates,"Look at all the graffiti!"Marty said.