Chapter 28

Josie's pov
We looked through the glass of the building to see if we were really at the right place,"huh,I'm now just realizing that besides Doc:we're the only people who know about this stuff,like we've been to the past and now we're in the future....woah."i said."that heavy."Marty said,I nodded in agreement.we held hands as we entered the cafe,we heard the song Beat It by Michael Jackson playing when we entered.we also saw faces and objects on the wall,as well as 13 television sets that were on a wall."this is cool,but it's also a bit confusing."i said,I'm a bit artistic so I couldn't really feel the vibes of the decor on the walls.

"Me too."Marty agreed with me,suddenly a virtual waiter appeared in front of us."welcome to cafe 80s!"it began to say,"where it's always morning in America,even in the afternoon!our special today it the:mesquite-grilled sushi."suddenly its face glitched and another face appeared on its screen."You must have the hostage special!"it repeated,I squeezed my eyes shut and covered my ears as it kept repeating that.after a while I felt someone uncover my ears,I slowly opened my eyes and saw Marty holding two bottles of Pepsi."You ok?"he asked me,I nodded."it was just a bit loud,"i said,"and overwhelming."I added.as Marty opened his mouth we heard someone say,"Hey McFlys!"it sounded like Biff Tannen.

"Biff?"Marty questioned,"he's still alive?"I asked.we turned around and,sure enough,we saw Biff."Yeah I've seen you two around here before,your Marty McFly's kids aren't you?"he asked us,"uhhhh,yep!"I lied."you're Marty Jr and Jocelyn!tough break kids,"he said,"must be rough being named after a complete butthead,"he said to Marty."and you,"he pointed at me,"I just can't even imagine."he said."What's that supposed to mean?"Marty asked him,suddenly Biff began to hit Marty's head with his cane.i immediately stood back,but it was only cause I was shocked(and it was my natural instinct).

"Hello?Hello?anybody home?"he said,Marty swatted the cane away."huh?think McFly think,your old man?Mr.Loser!"he said,"What?"i said.this time I was confused,but I think Marty was more confused then me."That's right:Loser with a capital L."he said,"Look I happen to know George McFly-"Marty began to defend his dad."I'm not talking about George McFly,I'm talking about your dad!your old man:Marty McFly SR,the man who took his life and completely flushed it down the toilet."Biff said,I was shocked.