Chapter 46

Josie's pov
we then turned around to face her."Mrs.McFly."i said in a calm way to try to talk to her,but I'm now just realizing that that wouldn't be the proper name to use."Mom."Marty said in the same tone,"Mom what are you saying?are you actually defending him?"he asked her."I had it coming:he's my husband.and he takes care of us,and he deserves all of our respect."she replied,"RESPECT?!"Marty and I both yelled at the same time."Loraine,with all due respect:he's an animal!a cruel,cruel monster!he does not deserve your respect,he deserves to rot on the streets!"i preached passionately,"Your husband!how could he be your husband?"Marty said.

"How could you leave dad for him?"Marty asked,"leave dad?Marty are you feeling alright?"Loraine asked."no!no,I am not feeling alright!i don't understand a damn thing that's going on around here,and no one's giving me a straight hit answer!"he said,sitting down on the steps.i sat down beside him,"Oh they must've really hit you over the head hard this time."she said as she moved her hand over his hair briefly.her words threw me off,"what did she mean by this time?does this happen a lot in whatever timeline this is?if so,I feel bad for Marty's head and intelligence."I thought.Marty grabbed Loraine's hand in his tightly,begging for an answer.

"Mom I just wanna know one thing:where's my father?where's George McFly?"