Chapter 56

Josie's pov
"what do you mean Doc?"I asked,"it's no wonder this circuit failed Josie,it says it's made in Japan!"he said."But Doc all the best stuff is made in Japan."Marty said(Marty isn't wrong lol.Japan gave us Anime,food,clothes,and music:what more could we ask for?),I nodded in agreement.

No one's pov
With a little more toying and tinkering,the trio restored the DeLorean to working order.Josie looked around into the night,she looked up at the sky and stared at the shining stars.Marty stood beside her and wrapped his arm around her waist,"you know:when I was a kid I've always wanted to be a cowboy.and now,knowing that I'm going to spend my future in the past:sounds like a wonderful way to spent my retirement years."Doc said."It just occurred to me kids:since I end up in 1885,perhaps I'm now in the history books.i wonder-could I go to the library and look myself up in the old newspaper archives?"he asked them,"I don't know Doc,I'm not sure you're supposed to know."Josie said as she shined a light on the car.

"Yeah Doc,you're the only that's always saying it's not good to know too much about your own destiny."Marty said,"I think you mean density."Josie jokingly corrected him."you're both right,I know too much already."Doc agreed,"Better that I not attempt to uncover the circumstances of my future."he then called out to Copernicus,"come here boy!"Josie said."I'll get him."Marty said,"Copernicus,come on let's go home boy!what's wrong?"Copernicus was whimpering and looking at something."what's wrong Copernicus?"Josie asked as she picked him up,as she did though she saw something that made her widen her eyes.