Chapter 34

Josie's pov
"I left him in a suspended animation kennel,"Doc explained to us.i petted Einstein's fur,Marty kneeled beside me."Einstein never even knew I was gone!"he said,"Kids!what in the name of sir Isaac Newton happened here?"he asked."oh yeah Doc listen,out kid showed up."Marty began to explain what happened,"all hell broke loose."i added."Your Kid?!Great Scott!the sleep induced,i was afraid of this."Doc said,falling into the car."It didn't work!there wasn't enough power!damn!"he said,"woah,Doc,Doc,Doc,look at this!"i said.i grabbed the newspaper from the car and pointed at what we were telling him,"It's changing."Marty said as he looked at me.

We looked at the newspaper and saw the original headline,it was changing!it now said,"Gang Jailed.Hoverboard rampage destroys courthouse."i gasped and smiled."yes!"I cheered,Marty smiled at me.we all looked over to see the gang being arrested,Doc stood up and took a picture."Ah yes!yes,of course.because this hoverboard incident had now occurred,Griff goes to jail,"Doc said excitedly,"therefore:your son won't go with him tonight and that robbery will never take place.thus:history,future history,has now been altered and here's the proof!"he said."yay!"I cheered,I hugged Marty and he hugged me back."Kids:we've succeeded,not exactly as I planned but no matter,let's go home!"Doc said,Marty grabbed his hoverboard and the almanac fell out of the car."ooooo,you're gonna be in trouble."i sang,"What's this?"Doc asked as he picked it up."uh,a souvenir."Marty replied nervously,"50 years of sports statistics."Doc read the title.