Chapter 75

No one's pov
"Actually,I'm a student of all sciences."Doc said,Josie smiled(autocorrect keeps correcting smiled to smoked wtf)."Hey good for Doc."she said,leaning onto Marty's shoulder and watching.Marty shook his head,"Hey Doc,we gotta get going."Marty called out."Oh,yes.well,excuse us Clara,we have to get going."Doc said,closing the white gate."tootle-oo."the two waved at each other as the teens led their horses away from the house,"what did you mean when you said you're going to see lots of her?"Marty asked."Well,I might see her again:just in passing."Doc replied,"Did you see the way she looked at you?"Josie asked.Marty laughed,"she did have quite a scare right?"Doc said."after all,miss Clayton almost ended up at the bottom of Clayton ravine-Clayton ravine?"

"Holy shit!hey Doc!Clayton ravine was named after a teacher."Marty said,Remembering the lesson from ninth grade history class."oh yeah that's right!they say she fell in there 100 years ago!"Josie said,also remembering."a hundred years ago?that's this year?"Doc said,"Every kid in school knows that story."Marty said."including us,but that's cause we'd all like to see teachers we hate fall down a ravine."Josie said,"Strickland."Marty and Josie both said as they fake coughed."Great Scott!"Doc exclaimed,"then she was supposed to go over in that wagon,and now:I may have seriously altered history!"he said,"Look Doc,What's the worst that can happen huh?"Marty asked.

"Marty's right Doc,so they don't name the ravine after her:I'm sure it'll be completely fine."Josie said,trying to reassure Doc."Let's just get the DeLorean ready and get out of here."Marty said,even thought he could tell Doc was almost completely out of it."I wish I never invented that dermal time machine,"Doc said,Josie's face changed to one of sympathy.she could tell that Doc was feeling the effects of guilt,"it caused nothing but disaster."