Chapter 24

No one's pov
Three sonic booms are heard and then the DeLorean arrives in the future right in the middle of a skyway.Marty and Josie scream as the DeLorean almost collides with a Taxi.

Josie's pov
"What the hell was that?"Marty asked Doc,"Taxi-cab."Doc replied."What do you mean,a taxi cab? I thought we were flying."i said,"Precisely."Doc said."Alright Doc, what's going on,huh?Where are we?When are we?"Marty asked,Doc lifts up his glasses and looks at the time display."We are descending towards Hill Valley, California, at 4.29pm, on Wednesday, October 21st, 2015."he explained,"2015? You mean we're in the future?i asked."correct Josie!"he said,"woah..."I whispered."Here's our exit."The DeLorean exits the skyway.A sign in the background says "Phoenix : Boston : London" and underneath "Local traffic: Hill Valley exit next right."After leaving the skyway it passes a floating sign, "Welcome to Hill Valley. Mayor Goldie Wilson II. A nice place to live. Please fly carefully." The DeLorean descends down into Hill Valley.

The DeLorean lands in an alley,Laser discs and a "Fusion Industries" generator are in the background. Doc opens the DeLorean doors."First you gotta get out and change clothes."he instructed,"Right now?"Marty asked."It's pouring rain."I pointed out,Doc looks at his watch."Wait five more seconds."Exactly five seconds later the rain stops."woah,holy cow!"I exclaimed,"Right on the tick. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Too bad the post office isn't as efficient as the weather service."Doc said.we all get out of the car,Doc stands up and begins to pull off a rubber mask."Excuse the disguise, Marty and Josie, but I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me. I went to a rejuvenation clinic and got an all-natural overhaul. They took out some wrinkles, did a hair repair, changed the blood - added a good thirty or forty years to my life. They also replaced my spleen and colon. What do you think?"He models his new face.

"You look great, Doc."i said,Marty and I looked around."The future...unbelievable..."Marty mumbled,we both turned around and faced Doc."we gotta check this out Doc."Marty said,I nodded and held his hand."All in good time kids, we're on a tight schedule here."Doc said,"Tell me about my future. I mean, I know I make it big, but what do I become like a rich rock star or something?"I giggled and nearly rolled my eyes when Marty said that."Please Marty, no-one should know too much about their own destiny."Doc said,"yeah Marty,Remember last time?"I reminded him."Right, right..."he trailed off,"I am rich though?"Doc gets a bag out of the DeLorean.

"Marty,Josie,please:take off your shirts."Marty does so,I take off my shirt only to reveal a tank top."Put on the jacket and shoes."Doc instructed,while we did that Doc goes into the car and gets out a pair of futuristic binoculars."We've got a mission to accomplish!"He then ran to the end of the alleyway, Marty gets the shoes out of the bag and hands me the other pair,he then puts the right one on. It automatically laces itself up."Power laces, all right"he exclaimed,"woah!"I quickly put on my shoe.it automatically laced itself up too,I gasped."woah,wicked!"I exclaimed,after putting on our shoes we get the rest of the clothes out of the back and put them.

When Marty and I put on our jackets though it ends up being too big. Doc comes running back towards us."The jacket doesn't fit him Doc,and mine doesn't fit me either."i said,Doc presses a button and the jackets modifies so it fits me and Marty."Size adjusting, fits."the jackets say,"ok this is officially the best day ever."i said."Pull out your pants pockets. All kids in the future wear their pants inside out."Doc commanded,Marty and I nodded and pulled out our pants pockets,Doc goes back into the bag and pulls out two caps."Put this on."He puts them on me and Marty's heads."Perfect,you're the spitting image of your future son and daughter."Doc said,"What?!"Marty and I both exclaimed as we widened our eyes.