Chapter 35

Josie's pov
I leaned against the car,"Hardly recreational reading material Marty."Doc said."I tried to warn him Doc."i said,"Well Hey Doc,What's the harm in bringing back little info from the future?"Marty asked."is he being serious right now?"I thought,"you know:maybe we could place a couple of bets."he said."it's official:I'm in love with a goofy idiot."I thought,"Marty!i didn't invent the time machine for financial gain!the intent here is to gain a clearer perception of humanity:where we've been,where we're going,the pitfalls."he said."huh,that makes a lot of sense actually."I thought,"the possibilities,the perfect,and the promise.perhaps even an answer to that universal question:why?"he said.

"Hey Doc,I'm all for that."Marty said,spreading his arms out.I shook my head and smiled,I leaned on my knees to get eye level with Einstein."Marty's a goofball isn't he Einstein?"I asked him,he barked.i stood back up,taking his bark as an agreement."but what's wrong with making a few bucks on the side?"Marty mumbled,Doc took the almanac and began to run."Josie:take this and throw it out."he commanded,I jokingly saluted him."you got it Doc."i said,I took the almanac and walked towards an alley.i noticed a police car,rather then going towards it out of curiosity I ignored it.i stopped walking,turning around and gave into my curiosity.the car door then opened,smacking me in the head and causing me to fall unconscious.