Chapter 45

Josie's pov
"You're not even half the man he was,"Loraine continued,Biff then grabbed her arm and threw her onto the ground."You son of a bitch!"Marty yelled,running after him.two of the men who had brought us here grabbed his arms and held him down,i kneeled down next to Loraine and helped her up."always the little hotheaded huh?"Biff said as Marty struggled against the men,they only tightened their grips.i stood and slowly began to walk towards them,I noticed Biff walking towards Marty."you wanna take a poke at me?"he then punched Marty in the stomach,causing him to groan."DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!"I yelled,I ran towards him but a man grabbed me around my waist and pulled me close to him.i couldn't run,Marty then fell to the ground in pain.

"Oh and who's the pretty lady?"Biff asked,he slowly walked towards me.he was about to cup my cheek but luckily I spit in his face.he slowly wiped it off,grinning."creep!"I spat."you got guts,I like that in a woman."he said,"Leave her alone!"Marty tried to scream from the floor.he was still clutching onto his stomach,"Damnit it Biff that's it!I'm leaving!"Loraine said.Biff only laughed mockingly,"So?go ahead,"he said."but let me ask you this Loraine:who's gonna pay for all of your clothes,huh?and your jewelry and liquor?"he walked away from me,I pulled myself out of the man's arms and ran towards Marty.i slid next to him,tears already rolling down my cheeks,and helped him sit up.

"Are you ok?"Marty asked,"Who cares!"I cried."I do."he replied,he hugged me tightly despite his stomachs still hurting."I won't let him ever get near you,I promise."he said,i buried my face into his shoulder."Who's gonna pay for your cosmetic surgery Loraine?"I heard Biff continue,"you were the one who wanted to get me those things!"she yelled."If you want them back you can have them back!"she said,moving her hands frantically."Look Loraine:You walk out that door,and I won't only cut you off:I'll cut off your kids."he said,pointing at her.she stopped and ran to the railing,"you wouldn't."she begged.

"Oh wouldn't i?"he said,"First,your daughter Linda:I'll cancel all of her credit cards,she can settle her debts with the banks all by herself.your idiot son Dave,I'll get his probation revoked.and as for Marty?well maybe you'd like to have all 3 of your kids behind bars,just like your brother Joey:one big happy jailbird family."he said."Did you hear that?"I whispered to Marty,he nodded and held me close to his body.i could see the anxiety bubbling up inside him,"alright Biff:you win,I'll stay."Loraine said."As for you two:I'll be back up here in an hour,so you better not be."Biff said,pointing at us.i resisted the urge to not point the middle finger at him,Loraine walked back down the stairs and towards us."he was right and I was wrong."she said,Marty and I both looked at each other.