Chapter 76

A/N
Decided to skip to the middle end of the movie

Just to speed things up a bit ya know?

Josie's pov
"Come on Doc,come on,wake up buddy."Marty begged,"wake up Doc we don't have time for this!"I continued.i kneeled beside him,shaking the collar of his shirt slightly in an attempt to wake him up."Seamus!i wasn't expecting to see you here this morning."I heard the bartender say,"aye,but something inside told me I should be here:as if my future had something to do with it."I heard Seamus say.i sat up from where I was kneeling to look at Seamus,"my god these people are completely clueless."i whispered to myself."you have no idea."Marty replied,looking at me.we made eye contact,i quickly reached across to take his hand nervously."Don't worry:everything's going to be ok."I whispered,but even saying that felt like lying.

He kissed my hand quickly before returning to helping Doc,"He'll come around in a minute."the bartender told us."let's go Doc,wake up."i said,suddenly we heard horses outside the building."Are you in there Eastwood?"we heard Buford Tannen yell,I widened my eyes and my heart beat started to get faster."it's 8:00 and I'm calling you out!"i immediately looked at Marty,who looked more nervous then me."it's not 8:00 yet!"Marty said,standing up and looking out the window.i bit the inside of my cheek,worrying that Marty would say the wrong thing."it is by my watch!"Tannen yelled back,"let's settle this once and for all runt!or ain't you got the grumption?"

"Marty what does the picture say?"I asked nervously,he took them picture of of his pocket and looked at it."it doesn't say anything."he said,then he called back to Tannen."listen:I'm not really feeling up to this today,so I'm gonna have to forfeit."Marty said,I mentally face palmed.it was quiet for a while,then Tannen began to yell again."Hey you can't do that!you know what I think?i think you ain't nothing but a gutless,yellow turd!and I'm giving you to the count of ten to come out here and prove me wrong!"i gulped,"one!"he began to count."Doc,come on."Marty said,turning around and walking towards Doc."sober up Doc,please."I begged,"Get up buddy,come on let's go."Marty tried once more as Tannen continued to count down.