Chapter 21

No one's pov
Marty appears back stage,he and Josie are about to exit—but then they see his parents."Marty,I hope you don't mind,but George asked if he could take me home."his mom said,"That's fine, Lorraine-—that's great. I'd like nothing better. You know, I sort of had a feeling about you two."Marty said."I know. I sort of have a feeling, too. I think George could really make me happy."she said,he gulps, knowing what's in store for these two."Uh...yeah. Listen, we gotta leave town:Tonight. And I just wanted to say that it's really been..."He's trying to find the right word to say,"...educational."he said."Marty, will I ever see you again?"she said,"Oh, yeah, I guarantee it."Josie replies from behind Marty.

George steps forward,extending his hand towards Marty."Goodnight, Marty. Thanks for your help...and all your good advice."they shake hands,"I hope I can do the same for you someday."Josie smiled."Yeah, sure. I've gotta go. Good luck, both of you."he then hesitates,"Uh, listen, if you guys ever have kids, and one of 'em when he's 8 years old accidentally sets fire to the living room rug...Go easy on him."Marty and Josie runoff,leaving George and Lorraine together.

Today was my first day of training for my first ever job so sorry that it took a while to make this chapter

But look on the bright-side!I'm almost done!