Chapter 59

A/N
The new outfit Josie will get soon

No one's pov The DeLorean landed in the sun filled Wild West

No one's pov
The DeLorean landed in the sun filled Wild West.as quickly as they had landed there Marty and Josie came face to face with a group of people riding horses heading straight towards them,Marty hit the breaks and the two teenagers looked at each other.

Josie's pov
"Indians!"Marty and I screamed.Marty began to reverse,going downward.he turned the steering wheel hard and began to drive the direction the men and horses were going,he backed in a cave and the men in horses rode past us.we opened the door and walked out,climbing up to look around the plains.we then heard the sound of a bugle and saw men in horses galloping towards them,I widened my eyes."Shit the Calvary!"Marty exclaimed,we immediately jumped off the rocks and hid in the cave as dust flew around us.as the sound of the bugle faded,Marty and I inspected the DeLorean and took arrows out of the side of it."Dang it."i said as I handed Marty his boots,we then heard an odd noise.

Marty bent down and inspected the noise,"Damn we ripped the fuel line."Marty said.i widened my eyes once again,i gulped."Marty we have a bigger problem."i said,he stood up and came face to face with a bear."COME ON!"he screamed,we ran out of the cave as fast as we physically could.we looked back and saw the bear was now chasing us,I screamed.Marty tossed his boot back and we kept running,we ran up some rocks and I stopped when I saw Marty topple down a hill.he hit his head on a rock,I gasped."MARTY!"I screamed as I managed to make my way down to him while holding my dress up,I reached him the same time a man did.he hit Marty's face and tried to wake him up,"Maggie!fetch some water,we got a hurt man down here!"the man yelled in an Irish accent.