Chapter 81

No one's pov
They ran towards their horses as fast as they possibly could.Marty turned to Seamus,who was standing on the deck,tossing him the gun."Seamus,it's worth twelve dollars:never been used."Marty called out quickly,arranging it so Josie was holding onto his shoulders."Maybe I'll trade it for a new hat."Seamus joked,"Right!and take care of that baby!"Marty called out as he kicked the horse and began to ride off."I will!"he called back,"Hang on."Marty said to Rosie who was beginning to feel tired.as the horses galloped,they were unaware that Clara Clayton was attempting to find their older friend."Emmett!Emmett!"she called out,running into the house.she panted,before looking down at their scale model.

"Time machine."she said,picking up the model and realizing her mistake.the three friends lead their horses onto the train track,the sound of their galloping horses drowning out any other sounds."Hyah!"Marty exclaimed.Doc reached out to the train bars,attempting to latch on.he pulled himself up,stepping on the solid ground."come on Marty!"Doc exclaimed,he helped pull Josie onto the train,he then helped Marty onto the train.at the same time,Clara had grabbed a horse,sending her off on her way.Rosie winced as she held onto Marty's back,wrapping her legs onto his waist.they ran across the top of the train,jumping from cart to cart.

Things were about to get interesting

Josie's pov
"Woah!"Marty exclaimed,making sure he didn't lose his balance on the train.i felt horrible:not only did I feel guilty for making things harder for Marty and Doc,but I just felt like shit in general.my hearts started to feel heavy and my leg was starting to feel loose,I held onto Marty tightly and hoped that everything would be ok.Doc was jumping from one level to another,turning around to see us."come on Marty!"Doc called out,they ran across the logs and chains as quickly as possible.we pulled masks over our faces in order to go through with Doc's plan,they climbed a ladder and we landed in a crate of wood.Doc pulled a gun out of his pocket and pointed it at the conductor,"Freeze!"Doc exclaimed."is this a holdup?"the conductor asked,"this is a science experiment,"Doc replied.