Chapter 84

No one's pov
Behind him,Clara was riding her horse as quickly as she could.Marty felt defeated,could nothing go right?"Perfect."he replied sarcastically,behind them:Clara reached the end of the train.taking a leap of faith she reached forward,attempting to grab the ladder.she grabbed it right as the boiler began to blow up,she was swept off her feet:flying diagonally behind the train.she forced herself onto the ladder,finally standing upright."Hey Doc we just hit 35!"Marty yelled,"Okay Marty!I'm coming aboard!"Doc said.he prepared himself to jump to the DeLorean,"Emmett!"Clara yelled.Doc,who thought he was imagining things,continued to move across the train."come on,come on."Marty said to himself anxiously,Clara climbed across the top of the train(just as the others as previously done).

Marty checked the speedometer,"you better hold onto something Doc!the yellow log is about to blow!"Marty informed him.suddenly,the logs exploded:sending Clara onto her back and giving Doc a scare."Golly."she said(man if I was her I would've been like HOLY SHIT),"We just passed forty Doc."Marty said.the train continued to move forward as Clara attempted to get to her feet,she swung onto the bed cart,still calling out her lover's name."we just passed 45 Doc,go for it!"the doors of the DeLorean opened,and Marty scooted Josie's body closer to his in order to make room for Doc.he began to move forwards as Marty counted upwards,they then heard the train whistle.