Chapter 83

No one's pov
"No,no,no."Marty said,reaching over and grabbing her arm,pulling her closer to him.her head fell onto his shoulder,he kept one hand on the wheel and the other around her,holding her in place.as the train began to move behind them,Clara Clayton followed their trail."Marty!are the time circuits on?"Doc asked into the walkie talkie,"Check Doc!but we have an even bigger problem:Josie passed out!"Marty answered."Check her pulse and input the destination time!October 27th 1985,11:00 am!"Doc yelled over the volume of the train,Marty did watch he told him to do.after doing that he checked Josie's pulse,by this time:he was determined to get home.

"Check!We're cruising at a steady 25 miles an hour Doc!"Marty explained,"I'm throwing in the Presto logs!"Doc exclaimed.Marty took a deep breath,attempting to kept himself calm.he quickly kissed Josie's head,not taking his eyes off the road."please be ok."he whispered to the unconscious girl,"Marty,the new gauge on the dashboard will tell us the boiler temperature.It's color coded to indicate when each log will fire-green,yellow,and red.Each destination will be accompanied by a sudden burst of acceleration,hopefully we'll hit 88 miles per hour before the needle gets much past 2,000."Doc said into the walkie talkie."Why?Wh-What happens after it hits 2,000?"Marty asked nervously and in a concerned tone,"the whole boulder explodes."Doc explained.