Chapter 90(FINAL CHAPTER!)

No one's pov
Soon enough,we arrived at the train tracks.we walked,Well I limped,towards the wreckage."you're right,there's not much left."i said,"Doc's never coming back."he said.he picked up something from the ground,it was the picture he and Doc took of them in the 1800's.the half he was holding onto was Doc's half,"I'm sure gonna miss him."i said.we then heard the sounds of the tracks lever moving filled the air,"What the hell?"Marty asked as he both backed up.suddenly,a bright light and a loud sound filled the air.Marty and I were blow backwards!out of nowhere,a familiar train appeared.i gasped,Marty and I looked at each other in confusion.we then saw Doc lean his head out the window,"Doc!"I called out as Marty helped me stand up.

"Kids!"Doc exclaimed excitedly,"Doc!"Marty called back as we walked towards him."It runs on steam!"Doc said,he lowered a part of the train to reveal himself and Clara."Meet the family!"he said,"family?"I whispered to myself.i noticed that they were both wearing entirely different clothes then the ones we previously saw them in,"Clara you know."Doc said as he pointed at Clara."Hi Marty!Hi Josie!"she said,waving at us."Ma'am!"Marty cheered,"hi Clara!"I said enthusiastically."these are our boys!Jules and Verne!"Doc said as two kids walked in front of them,my face immediately dropped.DOC IS A FATHER NOW?!Marty laughed giddily,and I followed.Doc then bent down to his son's' height,pointing at us.

"This is Marty and Josie."he introduced them to us.the boys waved at us,I took a hand off my crutch and waved back at them."Doc we thought we'd never see you again!"Marty called out,"Well:I had to come back for Einstein,and I didn't want you two to worry about me.plus,I wanted to make sure Linda Darnell here was ok."he said as he gestured towards me.i giggled,Clara then handed him a package."oh,I brought you a little souvenir."Doc said,"what is it?"I asked as me and Marty moved forward.Marty unwrapped the package,revealing the picture we previously saw was half destroyed."It's great Doc,thanks."Marty said,"Hey Doc!i grabbed that paper from 2015 and now its erased."i said as I showed him the paper.

Doc smiled widely,"Course its erased!"he said."but what does that mean?"I asked curiously,"i means your future hasn't been written yet!no ones has!your future is what you make of it!so make a good one,both of you."Doc said,standing back up.Marty set his hand around my shoulder,"We will Doc."Marty said."Stand back!alright Boys,buckle up!"the train began to close and glow in certain areas,"Hey Doc!where are you going now?back to the future?"I asked."Nope!already been there."Doc replied with a wave,Marty and I did the same thing.we watched the train lift off from the ground,and disappeared into the sky.

THE END!