Chapter 29

Josie's pov
"I did?"Marty whispered,I looked out the window and noticed a gang of teenagers exiting car.i widened my eyes and gulped,"I mean-he did?"Marty corrected himself.the door then suddenly opened,revealing a teen that looked just like Biff."Hey gramps!i told you:two coats of wax on my car,not just one!"he yelled at Biff,"oh sweet Jesus there's two of them."I whispered to Marty nervously.he set his arm in front of me in a protective way and reassuringly squeezed my hand,"Hey,Hey,I just put the second coat on last week."Biff said as he walked towards the door."Yeah?With your eyes closed?"the teen retaliated angrily,"Are you two related?"Marty asked.

It was a dumb question I know,but we both wanted to confirm it in our minds."Hello?hello?anybody home?"Biff asked,hitting Marty on the head again."what do you think,Griff just calls me grandpa for his health?"he asked,"he's Griff?"I asked."Gramps!what the hell am I paying you for?"Griff yelled in a squeaky,high pitched voice,he's clearly very angry and hot-headed."Hey Kids say hi to your grandma for me."Biff said to us,"Get out of here gramps!"Griff yelled."Hey take it easy!"Biff said as he was dragged outside,Griff then opened the door and pointed at Marty."Hey McFly!don't go anywhere,you're next!"he exclaimed at Marty,he shut the door violently.