Chapter 58

A/N
Josie's outfit

No one's povThe trio brought the DeLorean to an abandoned area of land

No one's pov
The trio brought the DeLorean to an abandoned area of land."Do the clothes fit?"Doc called out,"Everything except for the boots Doc,they're kinda tight!"Marty called out."I think I'm all good Doc!"Josie called out,"Are you sure this stuff's authentic?"Marty called out."Of course!haven't you seem a Western?"Doc called out,Marty and Josie walked out of separate spaces.they looked at each other,Marty shook his head."Yeah we have Doc,my dad used to make us watch Westerns any time Marty came over."Josie replied,she then looked at Marty's outfit and couldn't help but to start laughing."Clint Eastwood never had to wear anything like this."Marty said,"I kinda like my outfit."Josie admitted.

"Well anything looks good on you Josie."Marty said,Josie blushed and smiled.they noticed Doc run towards them,"Clint who?"Doc asked."That's right,you haven't heard of him yet."Marty said,carrying his boots and walking over to the car."trust me Doc,once you learn about Clint Eastwood you'll know what a true western movie is."Josie reassured Doc,"Marty you have to wear the boots:you can't wear those futuristic shoes in 1885,in fact you shouldn't even be wearing those futuristic shoes in 1955!"Doc said."Alright Doc as soon as we get there I'll put them on I promise."Marty said,"I'll make sure he puts them on Doc."I said."Okay:I think we're about ready!I put gas in the tank,your future clothes are packed,and just in case I put fresh batteries in your walkie talkies."Doc said,"oh,what about your floating device?"he asked.

"Hover board."Marty corrected him,"Right here."i said as I held it up."oh right."Doc said,"Ya know Doc,it's going to be a hell of a long walk back to Hill Valley from here."i said and gestured to my dress."Still the safest plan."Doc said,slamming the trunk door shut."we can't risk sending you both back into a populated area or a spot that's geographically unknown.you don't want to crash into some tree that once existed in the past."he began to run,"this is all completely open country,so you'll have plenty of runoff space when you arrive.remember:where you're going there are no roads,there's a small cave over there which will be a perfect place to hide the time machine."

"Got it."i said,crossing my arms and nodding."Well,the new time circuit control tubes are warmed up."Doc said,he got in the DeLorean and turned on the time circuits."Time circuits on.i wrote the letter on September 1st,We'll both send you back the next day on September 2nd:that's a Wednesday.September 2nd,1885,8:00 am.I get shot on Monday the 7th,so you'll have at least 5 days to locate me,according to my letter I'm a blacksmith so I probably have a shop somewhere."

"So all we have to do is drive the DeLorean directly towards that screen,accelerating to 88 miles per hour?"I asked,"precisely Josie!"Doc exclaimed.i smiled happily,feeling smart."Wait a minute Doc."Marty said,"If we drive straight towards the screen we're gonna crash into those Indians."Marty pointed out."Marty you're now thinking forth dimensionally,you'll instantly be transported to 1885 and those Indians won't even be there!"Doc said,"right,right."Marty said."Well-Good luck to both of you:see you in the future."Doc said,"I think you mean the past."i said."Exactly!"Doc exclaimed enthusiastically,Marty and I stuffed our stuff into the DeLorean.

Marty sat in the front,pulling the door down."See ya later Doc!"i said with a confident smile,I then sat down in the other seat and closed the door."Ready?"Marty asked me as I buckled up,"Ready as I'll ever be Mar."i said.we pulled back towards the exit sign,ready for takeoff."Ready!"Doc exclaimed,"Ready!!"we exclaimed from the car."Set!"Doc said,he was looking at his watch and holding a gun in the air."Hi-ho silver."Marty said as he held onto the wheel,I giggled."Hi-ho silver."I repeated him,I pulled the stick backwards and the engine revved.Doc suddenly shot a bullet in the air and Marty stepped on the gas,as the car drove forward a light began to surround our view.