Chapter 80

Josie's pov
"What's wrong?"he asked,"nothing."I replied quickly."Josie you look pale."he said,I shook my head and gave him a small smile."I'm fine really,"I lied,then we heard the train whistle blow."the train!"Doc said,him and Marty began to run.i tried to follow them but I immediately fell to the ground,"Josie!"Marty gasped.he bent down next to me,Doc copied him.i held my ankle and closed my eyes tightly,I slowly tried to open my eyes.Marty gently rolled my dress up and revealed my makeshift bandage,when he pulled his hand away it was covered in blood."Josie why didn't you tell us you were shot?"Doc asked in a worried tone,Marty tried to sit me up."i didn't want us to miss the train."I whispered,Marty and Doc looked at each other.

"Do you feel dizzy sweetheart?"Marty asked me,i shook my head no.Marty moved his hand to my forehead,holding it.Marty shook his head,Doc ripped his shirt and tied it around my ankle as another makeshift bandage."Doc I think she needs stitches."Marty said,his voice cracking.he looked back at me and gently cupped my cheek,"you're going to be ok Josie."the train whistle blew again."Damn!"Doc exclaimed,"Can we make it?Marty asked."We'll have to cut em' off at Coyote pass and carry Josie."Doc replied,"Josie do you think you might pass out?"he asked me."I'll hang on."i said,Marty picked me up bridal style.