Chapter 74

No one's pov
"What a beautiful name."Doc said,Clara smiled."why thank you."she replied.the four rode the horses back into town,heading towards where Clara would be staying.she opened the door and looked around the room inside,"may I help you with these?"Doc asked politely as he put her bags down.she turned around to face him,"oh no,that won't be necessary."she replied."I can take care of it,you've done more than enough already."she said,"But it's really no trouble."Doc replied as Marty walked beside him.he set down some more bags as Josie caught up to him,struggling to walk in her boats.

Josie's pov
"Doc,she said it's fine we gotta get goin',"Marty said,before turning towards Clara and holding his hand out to her."Ma'am,good luck with your school teaching and everything."he said to her,"Clara I'll straighten everything out with mr.Statler for the buckboard rental,don't you worry about that."Doc said."holy moly,he's really in love."I whispered to Marty,grabbing his hand."he's gonna get attached."Marty replied,"but I mean...isn't that a good thing?"I asked.Marty looked at me,his face changed from worrying to caring.he moved a piece of hair from the front of my face and tucked it behind my ear,"We'll See."he replied.

No one's pov
"I feel somewhat responsible for what happened."Doc continued to talk to Clara,"Well,that would be very gentlemanly of you mr.Brown-uh Emmett."she said.Doc turned away,but she stopped him."you know,I'm almost glad that snake spooked those horses.otherwise,we would've never met:suppose it was destiny."she said,Doc held onto his hat tightly.Marty and Josie gave each other a knowing look,Doc's eyes widened as he stared at the woman."you're quite welcome."he replied,turning away and heading towards the gate."I will see you again won't I?"Clara asked,Doc looked back at her."Of course:you'll see lots of me I'm sure,I have a shop in town.I'm a local scientist uh-uh blacksmith."he corrected himself,"Science?what sort of science?astronomy?chemistry?"Clara asked.