Chapter 53

Josie's pov
"No!it can't be you!I sent you both back to the future!"Doc yelled.I turned around and set my hands on my hips,taking a deep breath.i turned back and pointed at Doc,"that's right Doc,but we came back again:we came back from the future."i said."Don't you remember last night?"Marty asked,"you fainted and we brought you home."I explained."This can't be happening!you two can't be here!it doesn't make sense for you two to be here!i refuse to believe you two are here!"Doc exclaimed,moving about the house."so we are here,and it does make sense!"Marty exclaimed,throwing himself towards the door Doc had just closed on us.i sighed,shaking my head.

"Look Doc:we came back from 1955 again with you,the you from 1985,'cause we had to get a book from Biff.Once I got the book back,you-the you from 1985-were in the DeLorean and it got struck by lightning and you got sent back to 1885!"i explained as quickly as I could,nearly losing my breath in the process.Marty stared at me,he ran his fingers through my hair."1885?"Doc said,opening the door."it's an very interesting story future kids,but there's one little thing that doesn't make sense:If the me of the future is in the past,how could you possibly know about that?"he asked,"you sent us a letter."Marty replied as he took the letter out of his pocket and handed it to Doc.