-26

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"he yelled and Sarawat who had a cold face.

"Be nice, I'm helping you. Teacher is coming this way"Sarawat said looking behind where there was no one but the seniors beleived him and ran from there leaving the boy on the ground with bruises.

It didn't took long for Sarawat to realise that the boy was Tine's roommate who is creepy and kind of dangerous.

He lied on the ground hugging his knees in pain and groaned.

Sarawat looked at him silently for a few minutes before shaking his head and continued to walk to his class.

Ash breathed heavily for sometime before passing out on the floor.

"..... after a few minutes I went out again to see if he's gone but i saw him passed out on the floor....."

Sarawat carried Ash to the Medicine room since he didn't felt like leaving the boy there all alone in pain. But he got a small bag consisting a few cover's of white powder which were cocaine and a phone without lock from his school bag. The conversations in the phone were suspicious.

Sarawat put the bag and phone in his bag without no one noticing and walked out of the room.

That day he found that one of the nerd's in his class is the child of a police officer.

After avoiding Ten by saying the reason he's going to find some book he went to the Library to find this girl and with her help they contacted her father and handover the phone to the girl.

Soon after they saw Sarawat walking out of the building with a book in his hand and he put it in his bag. He saw his friends and walked to them.

"Were you waiting for me?"he looked at them and they nodded.

"Did you got the book?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded.

"Hm, took a little time to find it"Sarawat said.

After examining the things Sarawat found, police confirmed that Ash was one of the people in a gang of drug addicts who also kill and use other people. They also asked Sarawat to keep Ash away from Tine since he seemed to be interested in Tine, which is why Sarawat asked Tine to go with him to his grandparents.

Police were planning to catch Ash outside the dorm if he decide to follow Tine outside but he didn't followed Tine and instead he was taken by his father who got caught in the morning before Ash. Police contacted Sarawat and Sarawat saw Ash going into the dorm building and let the officers know immediately.

Sarawat looked up at his friends after saying the whole story, and they were staring at him with their mouth wide open.

"W-woah I felt I just I saw a movie in front of him"Ten said.

"You're indeed a hero and Tine is lucky to have a friend like you"Johnny said and Sarawat looked at Tine and they smiled a little at eachother.

"Btw,we have a happy news"Ten suddenly said and Johnny grinned.

"What?"Tine looked at them.

"Sarawat is having a new roommate"Johnny grinned and Tine grinned.

"Oh my god, not again. What's coming up next?" tine asked to himself.

"The upcoming story is about Sarawat and Tine"Johnny said and they looked at eachother confused.

"What?"

"They have asked Tine to move in with Sarawat into his room"Ten said excitedly and the shine in their eyes didn't go unnoticed by their friends who smirked secretly waiting excitedly to see how they're gonna confess and who first.

_

Jisoo looked back at the seat where she found Bun wasn't there means she's absent. She knew she shouldn't be feeling any of these but she can't help feel sad without seeing Bun.

"Bun?" It was rare for Jisoo to talk to anyone, even with Bun she only let out any words of it's that important or it'll be just stares.

"Oh she didn't came, we don't know where she went. But don't worry I'm here to keep y'all happy"Jessie grinned and Jisoo looked down as Katie shook her head.

_

"Ai Sarawat, come out. I need to wash up. I'm getting late"Tine knocked on the bathroom.

"Yeah, one minute, I'm done"Sarawat said back and the door opened revealing a half naked hot Sarawat with hit hair damp. He wasn't wearing his shirt.

"W-woahhh"Tine mumbled looking at his abs with wide eyes.

"What?"Sarawat asked with a smirk and Tine snapped out of his naughty mind.

"What? Where's your shirt? Just a minute ago Ten called saying you have a test in morning so go with him. Fast"Tine said and Sarawat nodded.

"I forgot to take my shirt. I'll leave with Ten,then"Sarawat said stepping out of the bathroom letting Tine in.

"All the best for the test"Tine said and Sarawat smiled.

"Thanks, I'll go get ready"Sarawat said and went to get ready as Tine sniled to himself.

"You're improving in controlling your emotions"Tine said to himself and closed the door.

_

"So you for ditched your class to hangout with him?" Jessie asked and Bun nodded.

"Him?"Jisoo asked trying not to sound too curious.

"Oh I forgot to tell you,do you remember when you went back home on the second hour day after yesterday?"Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah, that day my boyfriend came from Thailand to all the way here just to see me"Bun grinned and Jisoo's heart dropped to her stomach. Her eyes suddenly turning cold and hands clutching on the paper glass tightly making it crumble and the three looked at them confused.

"I- I just remembered Mr.Josh ask me to meet him in the morning. I'm going,bye"Jisoo said and quickly picked up her book and walked out from there as others stared at her with frown.

"What's wrong with her? What happened?"Bun asked concerned.

"It's weird"Jessie said.

"But she looked kinda sad and worried"Katie added and Jessie nodded. Bun looked down at her lap before picking up her book and running after Jisoo leaving her other two friends behind, surprised.

Bun saw Jisoo running into the restroom and followed her shortly after.

She heard sobs and whispers from inside and Bun's breath hitched. She was worried but why does it felt like there was something Jisoo hiding from everyone?

Bun wanted to walk right into her and ask what's wrong,to help her to get out of it if it's a trouble or anything.....but she also know that Jisoo will not be telling anything,if she want to know anything......then now it's her turn to search and find it.

Bun hid behind a wall seeing Jisoo running out to her locker room and then rushing back inside with something in her hand.

Bun's eyes widened as she noticed something she never seen in Jisoo before, Bun was shocked that she forgot how to breath for a moment.

No no, this can't be......maybe it's just a misunderstanding.....and what if....... it's not?

Bun's heartbeat fastened with the thoughts running wild in her mind as she slowly made her way out to the classroom.

______________________________________

What do you thing is Jisoo hiding from all of us? Any guess?