-32

Bun was sleeping on Tine's Shoulder, she was tired after all the crying. They can't take her to the dorm because of strict rules and regulations. Sarawat brought them in with him to his grandparents and let Ohm know that Bun is with them, safe and sound. She just missed them so much so she went to them, he also asked Ohm to tell this to her parents so they won't be worried.

Bun shivered in her sleep and Tine sighed.

"Don't move, she'll wake up"Sarawat warned and Tine nodded a little.

Sarawat came to hold Bun so Tine could and help her lay in a comfortable position.

"She's having a fever and my grandparents just left to somewhere. Should I call grandmother's helper, she's not here but if I call-"

"Don't you dare to call her ever again when my as* is in this house. I still haven't recovered from the shock after seeing that lady"Tine warned Sarawat and Sarawat hide his smile.

"Okay, I'll try to cook something"Sarawat said and Tine rolled his eyes.

"Do you even know how to turn on a stove?" Tine asked and Sarawat sighed.

"For your kind information I'm better than you in kitchen. Unlike you I have helped my dad in kitchen"Sarawat said and Tine gasped.

"Hey I'm-"

"You're older than me so I should respect you, I know so don't make me talk any more and let me do my job"Sarawat said and went out of the room.

"Did that brat just made fun of me?"Tine asked to himself before going back to Bun's side. He got a bowl of water and fresh towel to set it and placed it on her forehead.

_

After a while Sarawat entered the room with a bowl in his hand and Win stood up.

"Congee? How do you know to make it?"Win asked.

"Dad used to make this to me, so I learnt it for Aria. Now it's useful"Sarawat shrugged and put the bowl on table.

"Try to wake her up....."Sarawat said and removed the towel from her forehead.

"Bun.......bun..wake up....."Tine shook her gently and after a while she opened her eyes and looked at both of them.

"Come on, sit up straight"Tine said and Sarawat help her to sit straight and put a pillow on her back so she could lean on to it and sit comfortably.

"How're you feeling, cupcake?"Tine asked touching her forehead and she smiled a little.

"Ah Bun drink the congee, you must be hungry"Sarawat smiled and Tine took the bowl and feed Bun. Even if she refused eat at first eventually she had to give in.

"How's it? Your brother prepared it for you"Tine said and Bun smiled.

"No wonder, it's great"she said and Sarawat smiled and watched her eat.

After hearing out what happened to Bun both Tine and Sarawat were in fire that if Chat jump infront of them accidentally then his family will not even get a back even a single strand of his hair.

"I believed to not trust the pics of them in the pendrive but the DNA test didn't lied to me. I really don't know how to feel about this. Should I be sad that I lost the person I loved? Shoul I be happy that I escaped from him before anything bad happened to me? Should I feel guilty for not beleiving soo in the first place? From what he said,he left her for me and if so should I feel disappointed in myself for being the reason her life is ruin-"

"Shhhh Bun, you're talking too much. The first thing you need to do now is to relax....... you're with us now........"Tine calmed her down.

"Mom and dad......"she looked at the boy's.