-46

He forcefully opened his eyes and blinked several times when light hit his eyes and covered his face with hand and stood up.

He stretched his body and groaned but stopped remembering something and ran down the stairs and straight ran to the doorstep when he saw nothing on the kitchen counter.

He pouted when he saw nothing in the doorstep and turned around to go sit on the dining table and saw his mom sitting there reading something.

"What are you reading mom?"

"Oh, goodmorning to you too. I think this was from the stranger itself, found it in the doorstep. A book"she said and he frowned.

"A book? What book?"he walked over to her and she gave him the book. He closed the book and his eyes widened.

"W-wait, this is the book I was looking for last day. How do the person know?"He asked and his mom's eyes widened.

"Is this some stalker? S-should we inform police? What if they try to harm you?"Mom asked getting panicked and he was thinking the same.

"I should tell Bun first"he said and took out his phone.

_

"So like I assumed you're the dangerous stalker he was talking about"

"Yeahhh? Wait-what dangerous? I'm not dangerous"

"Tell me how is he supposed to know that even without knowing it's you, dumbass. My poor boy is scared that you're some stalker and will harm him. You even followed him a public library and buy book for him-"

"But I was just helping and also I'm a little nervous about confronting him directly, that's why I-"

"You sneaked intonthe gate of his house at night and leave things there. Please tell me why don't you watch some drama's atleast"Bun facepalmed and Wat pouted.

"You should tell hi-"

"No no no.......he might get too angry. I- I'll stop doing that"he sighed and Bun looked at her.

"Why don't you just go and talk to him?"

"Mrs.Teepakorn called me.......she said he's not really okay with me because-"

"Because you're going to be an idol and he's insecure"Bun cut in and he looked at her.

"Hmmm.....and.......m-my manager called me, I've to g-go back this week"he said with sad Eyes and Bun looked down.

_

"I'm worried about him....... He's so in love with that boy but is also afraid to confess. He sometimes don't eat and I have to force him. I can take care of his health while he's still in front of me but what happens when he go back"Ohm was extremely worried about his son and Bun smiled a little.

"He got some of his mom too and I'm sure he's not that weak to do something wrong....... don't worry uncle........"she said even though deep inside she was also a little worried for him.

_

He walked out of the hospital and saw Sarawat leaning on his car and stopped on his feet for a moment before walking towards his car and Sarawat smiled seeing him.

"What are you doing here?"Tine asked and Sarawat shrugged.

"To see you"

"Huh? What's so special to see me?"he asked and Sarawat looked down.

"Can we go get a coffee?"

"You came to me to give you a company to have a coffee?"Tine Chuckled a little and Sarawat looked at him.