-52 {final}

".......... pronounce you as husband and wife"the priest said and Bear hold Ella's hand and smiled at eachother. They're love story beginned with a broken string and he was thankful to his father for making a chance for him to met the perfect girl for him.

But it didn't last long when they heard a yell from their friends.

Bear and Ella ran to there only to see Sarawat carrying Tine out.

_

"What did you feed me Sarawat? How did I exactly fainted while my brother was getting married? What did you put in the cereal we ate in the morning?"Tine questioned Sarawat who was crying by his bed and others where trying to hold back their laughs.

"Yeah you have to answer my baby"Bun acted along pretending to be angry and Jisoo shook her head with a smile being done with the two bestfriend's.

"Tine, don't bark at him like that. You are pregnant"Chan smiled.

"How did I ge- wait WHAT?"Tine only realised then and his expression was just too adorable for anyone not to coo over.

"D-don't lie to me Chan, I take you for my brother-"

"And why would your brother lie to you? Your husband started crying the moment he heard the news"Chan chuckled putting Tine in silence and He looked at others.

"I think they two need this moment alone? Why don't we go home first?"Jisoo asked understanding Tine's look and everyone agreed to it as they walked out. Chan went out with them and closed the door behind letting them have their moment alone.
.
.
.

"A-are you not h-happy W-wat? A-are you p-planning t-to get rid-"

"What are you talking b-babe........ h-how can you think like that about me?"Sarawat looked at his wife with a shocked expression.

"Y-You were crying and I thought-"

"Don't think like that P'Tine......... you're the beautiful thing that ever happened to me.........you never fail to make me happy....... first you came into my life and made me the happiest man and now you're the same reason I'm the happiest again........do you think I'll be a good father?"Sarawat asked and and Tine's eyes softened as he placed a hand of Sarawat's cheeks, caressing gently.

"I think you'll do amazing babe"Tine whispered and Sarawat hugged Tine and kept his head against Tine's tummy where the result of their love started growing , already feeling the love of its Parents.

_

"Be careful and let me do it"Jeongin lovingly scolded his wife and took the knife and vegetables from her and put it aside. Before they're marriage everyone thought Jeongin will forever be taken care of by Aria than the other way around.

But only one sentence made their thoughts to break down.

"You're going to be a father"ever since the word's were heard in Jeongin's ear he was overly protective over Aria by letting her do nothing and sometimes Aria hated this.

But Sarawat as a brother enjoyed her sister being took well cared of by her husband who is also like his brother and he was the exact same as Jeongin, except for one thing that Wat was protective over Tine forever.

"I feel you now sis"Tine said sitting next to Aria with his hand on his 3month old baby bump and looked at Aria's five month old baby bump.

"I know, right?"she looked at Tine and sighed.

"They're really annoying sometimes, he won't even let me go to work or himself go to work"Tine complainted and Aria nodded completely agreeing with her.