𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

You definitely paid the consequences when you woke up with a huge headache. And it was only 4 am. You went to the kitchen to get some water. Izuku was still on the couch doing homework when you walked by.

Out of your pocket fell a piece of paper. 'Oh yeah I forgot about him' You thought as you picked it up.

'4:58' The clock read. 'Damn they only open at seven.'

Since it was early you put you're uniform in the wash and started cleaning. '7:05' The clock read, you hurried and changed and sped out the door using you're quirk.

'That was the longest two hours ever'

"Hi sol." You said. "Hey again! I see your faster than ever." He started making your coffee. "Yeah, can I also get a mocha?" You asked, he gave you a nod.

He gave you you're order and you paid and left.

'7:10' The clock read. 'Why is time going so slow' You thought as you sat Izuku's drink down and went to your room.

'Maybe I should text him'

'is that a five or a eight?'

You: Hi.

(?): Who is this?

You: y/n.

Denki: Oh Hi😃

You: Hi

Denki: why are you up so early it's like six

You: Denki it's seven

Denki: Wait

Denki: yep I knew that

You: I'm sorry for hitting you

Denki: don't worry about it, but I think you should apologize to midoriya he seemed more concerned than scared

You: yeah

Denki: So about that date

You: I thought you said it was a hang out

Denki: I did

You: okay, I know this coffee shop I always go to. They have great coffee and other things

Denki: awesome this weekend?

You:👍

'Denki liked your message'

When you were bored sometimes you'd peel the sticker off of your drink. This time you did you found something written on it.

'𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎ت' And then someone's number. 'Sol?'

Today you'd be doing an exercise with all might, you forgot they stated that he'd be teaching at ua. It was weird seeing him in person instead of on tv or the news.

After he instructed the class to change into there hero costumes you all met on ground B, you didn't see Izuku until you caught a glimpse of him in front of all of you. 'I forgot we decided to get matching hero costumes' Except yours didn't have the ears at the top and you had black and thicker gloves instead of white and different shoes. but the same mask and design.

After all might was done explaining he drew the teams by lots, the first two teams to fight was Izuku and you. And katsuki and tenya.

A few minutes after the villains went in the hero's got to go in, and now the battle starts.