𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

Y/n.

Wake up.

It's time.

I can't work without you.

Come on.

Y/n

Ugh what?

It's time, you have to wake up.

Time? Time for what?

Your match, but don't worry I watched izuku, he didn't win but he did succeed at getting shoto to use his fire side, which was one of his goals.

Oh

What's my next match?

...It is mizuki.

...

Do you want me to take over?

Yeah.. just for a while

You jolted awake when someone lifted your head up. "oh sorry." It was izuku, Denki rushed up the stairs and izuku sat down.
"Y/n can we talk?" "We are right now." You tied you're hair back in a pony tail. "No, I mean somewhere else." You blinked at him for a moment before getting up and heading up the stairs, and down the hall.

"What is it?" You looked at him for an answer, but it was just dead silence. "Is this about what I said? Earlier." He nodded and looked down. "I can't help that I am just focused, I want to win this and so do you, maybe I am acting weird but it is just so I don't get caught up in my emotions." "I get that but..your acting like a totally different person, what happened? What did that girl do to you?!"

He knows

No he doesn't

He's close to

No he's not, he won't know, he won't ever know. That's that.

Why not tell him?

Because!

That is not an answer.

Fine, because I don't want to. Don't we have a match to get to?! Matter of fact give me my body back!

"Izuku she didn't do anything, just old friends, that's all please, don't worry this will be over I swear."

The more you two talk about it the more he just wants to know, you didn't want to ignore him but you didn't want to tell him. You were hoping you could get away with the excuse that it was just stressful or something.

It was time to get into the right mindset, no more running away, or giving up. You knew more about her than anyone else, if anyone else did end up going against her, anyone in your class you'd volunteer to take there spot. You were 'lucky' enough to get her though.

This was now you. This you in your body, you were serious about this. You were determined. Everyone could see it, the way you walked out into the stadium, and the way you glared at her. It was all real, this was happening. And you can't back out now.

Be carful.

I will.

"Start!"

None of you moved, just as you expected. She had tied her hair up as well, her violet eyes lit up, she had been waiting for this forever, the smirk on her face, the way she looked at you, it was like nothing had changed at all. She was still the same.