𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

"You won't be be able to use your quirk for a few months." The doctor gave you the news so blunt.
"What?!" You refused to believe that, but it's not like you had any reason to go against it.

"You're quirk is speed, unless you can walk on your hands I suggest you don't use it until it's fully healed."
"Okay what about my arm?"

"Your arm is partially fine, it's weird because when we first took an X-ray your arm was totally fractured, we took one again and now it's completely healed." That would explain why you can move it without it hurting. Your mind was still pondering about what happened with Izuku, you were waiting till he could see you to tell him but you didn't know where he was.

You didn't remember what happened after that, it was a blur you felt yourself slipping but you didn't want to in fear you'd never wake up.

"And you really saved you're foot too, putting pressure on it to halt the bleeding, most would have sat there crying." That was the last thing he said before exiting the room.

Izuku sat in his seat waiting for them to tell him something, and Denki too. Both pondering around the question if you were okay. They waited and waited until the doctor finally came.

"She's fine..." The doctor told them everything before they came to see you. Izuku gave you a big bear hug when he saw you.

"I'm glad your okay Izuku." You smiled. "What do you mean? Your the one in a cast." He cocked his head to the side. "Nothing." "Where's mom?" You asked. "Oh she's coming, there's just a lot of traffic right now she says and she said she'll be here!"

Mina also came to see you and thank you for saving her. She gave you a gift basket full a food since she knows you need to eat and hospital food is disgusting.

And when you tried to see Aizawa they said he was resting, but your mind went to other conclusions.

After Izuku left to get his gift, It was just you and Denki. "Did you get hurt?" You ask him. "No, but I'm sorry you did-" "Don't apologize, I hate that, I'm glad you and Izuku are okay as long as you both are then I've done my job." You laid down on the soft pillows and played with your fingers.

Except Denki couldn't wrap his mind around what you said, did that mean you cared about him?

"Do you want these cookies? There peanut butter..." 'Thank god she labeled everything'

"I'm back! Your gonna love it." He held a rolled up paper about the size of a tv, with a orange bow tie keeping it in place.

"Am I?" You said as he handed you the paper. "You are." You undid the bow and unrolled the piece of paper to reveal a poster with hawks on it, it was one of the limited edition ones. One you've been waiting for a while now. You were as big of a fan of hawks as Izuku was all might.

Your eyes lit up as you looked over the glossed page you held before you then let out a loud gasp "Oh my god!" You gave him a big hug as you sat the paper down. "Thank you so much!" Izuku didn't know it, that you had a bunch of hawks figures and posters as he did, but you kept them hidden.

"Oh wait I have one more thing." Out of his bag he pulled out a white hoodie and turned it around, and a collage of hawks. "Oh my god your so nice!"You exclaimed hugging him one last time.

You had to wait for the right time, untill everyone left which took a while but you were sure you could do it now, or try.

'just because I can't run doesn't mean I can't do other things' It was getting dark and you wanted to get discharged as fast as possible in the morning.