𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

"Daddy-" You couldn't even get a word out before he snapped his head back, more white powder on his shirt. You couldn't see his face, but felt the anger in his eyes. "I thought I told you to leave me alone when I'm busy!" You had waddled back to your room with your brother. "Hi, want to play with me?" He asked as you nodded and sat down, a few minutes passed until you heard a loud crash. You went to open the door but your brother grabbed your hand. "Don't." He said as you sat back down, the yelling and thrashing had continued.

"Were you bored?" You ask sitting the coffee down on the table in front of Izuku and taking off you're jacket. "Not really." He answered, scrolling on his phone. The cafeteria was chatty today, you haven't seen Izuku yet due to running errands, still you made it to school. "How do you feel about finals?" He said looking up and at you. "Finals?! What?!" You said slurping your drink. "Yeah, finals are coming up...ohhhhh." Izuku finally realized you had no time to study.

"Ugh, this is a disaster." You said planting your face in your hand. "It's okay, I can help, we still have a week." 'A week, yeah cause thats going to make up for five months.'  "Okay that is...just great."

After that you studied really hard, paid attention, made sure you didn't over work like Izuku did. Before school started again you went to the coffee shop again.

"Hey." You said looking at the new interior. "Welcome back, are you okay? You look a little tired." "Oh yeah I'm fine just trying to study as much as I can." He looked at you as you pulled out your wallet. "Oh, well coffees not gonna help." He said. "Huh? What do you mean? Coffee always helps." "Maybe, but most of the time it's good to just drink water, plus I think you have a coffee addiction." "Coffee addiction? No I don't." "You come here every day. Yes. You do." "Maybe." "Do you need help with school?" He asked, you looked down at your phone.

"Really? Do you have time?" He handed you a water and coffee. "Yeah I'm off at 2:30." He smiled at you as you took the coffee. "Awesome, I'll come around at about 3 and then we can go to my apartment!"

No.

What?

Don't.

Can you elaborate?

Don't study with him.

Not this again, shut up.

Y/n-

No, nothing happened last time, nothing will happen this time. Now chill out.

'I swear the audacity that thing has'

➪➪➪

"And I guess that's it for this class." He said walking out the room. 'So boring' You thought grabbing your jacket. "Y/n do you have anything to do after school?" Denki planted his hands on your desk as he usually does. "Yeah, studying with my friend." "What about tomorrow?" You shook you're head. "Nex-" "How about after finals?" You suggested placing your hands on his face, his face turned red and heated up at your touch. "Stop you're hands are cold!" He pushed your hands away. "Then why are you blushing?" You teased, he crossed his arms. "My face gets red a lot."

"Okay, see you next weekend." You laughed and left the room.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎